♥️48♠️

"That was really a wunderful story...", I sighed happyly as the final scene came. The long awaited meeting at the Empire State Building. The chemistry between the two actors was just overwhelming!

Well, I think Jackson fell asleep at the end. At least, he didn't make a sound during the film anymore. Which didn't bother me at all. I was familiar with his attitude towards love and could really save me his unnecessary comments in the middle of the film. Then I'd rather watch it alone. But still, I leaned on his head, kissed him briefly and sighed happyly. After watching such love films, the hope of great happiness in true love, seemed not so unlikely anymore.

"You really like this film?", he asked me in an irritated tone and made me laugh. Apparently he didn't slept at all.

"I thought you fell asleep..", I laughed.

"Never... with this wonderful smell of your skin..", he sighed and kissed my neck. "I was just cuddling with your shoulder. And are you tired, yet?"

"No, I'm not. I would even watch another film like that. But with so many romantic films in a row, I lose the credibility for true love."

"Well..", he breathed into my lips. "Then I would have a porno on offer. That's the perfect sequel to romance films and true love..:"

"Look at your porn alone..", I said laughing and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going upstairs, because my feet hurt.." I wanted to leave him alone so he could have his fun, at least it wouldn't be the first time.

"Hey.. stay here! I was just kidding..", he said laughing and pulled me back to the couch. "Why do you always run away, when things get uncomfortable. Am I not allowed to make jokes anymore?"

"I didn't say anything, Jackson. You can watch your porn at full volume. I really don't care.."

"Uhh.. that's a really tempting offer..", he said and sat me this time on his lap. "But I don't want to watch without you. Actually I wanted to talk about our diner.."

"When you think, that we can discuss this out and you try to change my mind, then..."

"No, of course not. I understand that it was uncomfortable for you. For me, it was just a little adventure for us, that you also enjoyed at the end. What's wrong with that? We were alone after all..", he asked me with a serious face.

"Just because my body enjoyed it in that moment, doesn't mean I'll want it again. That has nothing to do with fun, and I couldn't laugh about it. Even though I find your sense of humor very pleasant, our boundaries are very far apart. Sometimes I can't cope with your style, Jackson. I feel very uncomfortablle and it makes me nervous.."

"Only during sex, or other times, too?"

"Yes, in general. You can't take a no for an answer. You do and use every means to persuade me, and also do it everytime! I have boundaries in my life and don't want to cross them, but you never listen to me.."

"I just think you're so adorable..", he murmured in my neck and kissed it. "..and so damn sexy. I never wanted a woman like I wanted you and just can't keep my hands off you. I'm not used to something as gorgeous as you.."

"Thank you Jackson, but you can't go on like this. Stay with the women you're used to, because you're not the right man for women like me.."

He stroked my cheek and traced my lips with his thumb and then looked into my eyes.

"Maybe you're right, but I don't want to let you go yet...", and kissed me. "Believe me, I never cared about my time with other women, but with you.... I really enjoy everything with you. I like you, and I never said that to any woman before. I want to spend more time with you, want to be close to you all the time..."