♠️36♥️

Jackson's view

When I thought back to the last few days and the long nights in which I barely slept because of my hard cock, and to wake up the next day again with still a morning boner. Then todays sight couldn't gave been better for me. A sight, that I was chasing for days and today finally found next to me.

God, I think I've never enjoyed the presence of a woman as much as hers. I smiled, as I saw her long strand of hair resting on my chest, while her body moved on during the night and continued to sleep seductively with her still open shirt. I pushed her strand away and scooted closer to her.

The suns rays filtered through the curtains and shone on her hair, which lay spread out on the sheet and whose length almost took over the rest of the space. I leaned down into her neck and breathed her wonderful morning scent into my lungs. I didn't wanted to pull my nose and pulled the blanket off her body. With her legs open and bent to the side, that wasn't the picture I was hoping for but still enough to seduce her. I wish I could just open her legs to seduce her. I just died to lick her pussy and wake her up, whis she probably would enjoy, too.

But with her constant no's the last time, I didn't wanted to take a risk. I hade to be able to reach her everywhere with my hands in case she woke up again. I just had to keep her under control, and I could only do that when I was lying next to her.

"Oh.. shit!", I cursed under my breath, because I was nervous like a damn school boy. I felt impatient and just didn't know where to start eating her first! Her body seemed to secrete unnoticed a drug, that I just couldn't get enough from. I took another look at her, to make sure she was still asleep and slowly pushed her leg to the side.

My body twitched with joy, when I moistned my finger to finally touch her pussy and carefully feel for her little pearl. Briefly I stroked her rosy pussy lips, at the end to rest my finger on her clit. Then I started circling it and watched her face again. After a short while, her body twitched briefly in the middle of her sleep, and turned then to the side. I leaned down to her nipple and sucked on it.

God, did this woman taste good!

Let this velvety soft breast just slid thorugh my lips again and again, until I felt the hardness of her nipple. I repeated the same thing on her other breast and finally heard her soft moan above me.

"Yes beauty, wake up and open your eyes..", I said happyly and continued sucking.

"Hmm.."

I didn't took my eyes off her, feeling my racing heart and my impatient tongue, which kept wondering wht my wet fingers would taste like!

"Ahhh.. Jackson..", she finally moaned my name and tried to close her legs at the same time. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to wake you up..", I moaned and pushed her leg back to the side. I put my leg on hers so she wouldn't close it again.

"I-I'm.... ohhh..", she moaned and finally looked me in the eyes. "Please stop..", she said ad then bit her lips seductively.

"Pshhtt.. don't worry, this isn't sex. I just want to make you feel good..", I said so she stopped resisting. I kissed her directly on her lips. She cried out briefly, but as soon as I increased the speed of my finger she switched to a moan and put her arms around my neck.

I felt her honey on my finger and smiled inside. Apparently she wasn't as prudish as I thought. Her legs opened on their own and her tongue fought hungryly with mine. Finally she stopped resisting and moved her hips against my finger.

"Enjoy beauty, this is just for you..", and looked at her beauty, as she lost her self completely in her rhythm.

"Oh god...", she moaned, arching her body and inviting me to lick her breasts.