♥️44♠️

"Don't always exaggerate, Elra. He didn't saw anything sweety and left long ago. You can eat normally again..", he laughed at me.

"That's not funny, ok?! Because my nipples are on display, not yours!", I said and put my left hand back on my lap again. He was right, it actually wasn't that bad. I was okay with it, but just because he was the way he was today, it bothered me extremely and that was because of this damn stockings!

The whole time in the car he insisted on seeing them, and also snack a bit.....that he actually dared too call! And I was actually embarrassed enough that he was playing with my breasts, while the poot driver was doing his job in front of us, but we had nothing better to do than attract his attention. But that wasn't everything.

Because I didn't allow him to snack, he insisted on sucking my breasts. Which of course I didn't allow either. But he just didn't stopped and actually managed to get them out in the end. Then I thought, if he already took them out he should have his way. At least, he'll leave me alone for the rest of the evening...... I thought!

Because now everything started all over again with my nipples. I really wondered where this would actually lead in the end of the evening.

"Can't you keep your back straight? Then your nipples stand out.... uhhh, they're really hard, baby! What got you so aroused?!"

"What?! I'm not aroused..", I said confidently.

"Oh yes, sweety! You're definitely aroused. I can see it from here! They look like little pearls!"

I looked briefly down at my breasts and then back to Jackson.

"Can you really see it that clearly from there?" What kind of eyes did he have?

"I could see these delicious nipples even out of the next town", he boasted. "Should I calm them down?", he asked and winked mischievously at me.

"Whahahahahaaat?! No!"

"But the waiter will see it too, if he comes right away to announces our 'desserts'..!"

"Nice try, Jackson. But my answer remains the same..", I said and squeezed my legs together, because he put such a special sound on the word 'dessert'.

"Ok..!", he sighed audibly and went back to his plate. Ok, the best thing was to not look at him, because his eyes spoke mostly completely different language than his lips. This man was veeeeeery dangerous at the moment, Elra! Be careful..!

"Hey.. why are you hiding them from me, too?", he complained, even though I just leaned my arm on the edge.

"I think you've talked enough today, Jackson. Now shut up and eat. And later when we get home, you can get back to it..."

"Of course, I'll take care of your juicy tits, later. I'll suck them hard and make you scream..", he said and licked over his lips, before he bit of his lip..... damn!

"Stop that, Jackson.. and eat!", I hissed quietly at him.

"In real, you are excited yourself and just afraid that you will give in to me.."

So, his words didn't leave me cold, but if they really excited me???? NO.

"Keep dreaming, Jackson.."

"It's the truth beauty. You're excited because you know, my eyes are only temporarily focused on your pearls and that I actually have a completely different part of your body in my mind..", he said and saw..... I think on my plate????

"My stockings..??", I asked laughing, and I think that was the start of the biggest mistake I could did this evening.

"Yeah.. with the sight of your naked and dripping wet pussy in between. You know, that I want to eat your pussy all the way to the restaurant. Hmm.. just the imagine..!", he sighed the letter with closed eyes and looked at me again. "Are you wet?"