♥️62♠️

Jackson's view

Damn, no matter how hard I tried to be mad at Elra, I couldn't. She managed to charm me every time, even the most time she let me look like an idiot. It was really not a good idea to send her to a beauty salon. I mean, I didn't send her there to get more beautiful, I just wanted to annoy her a bit, because I was so angry! But that I would dig my own grave with it, I didn't expected.

Damn, I didn't wanted to play Black Jack, I wanted to send them away and eat Elra up on the Black Jack table!

I knew she was uncomfortable with what she was wearing, but I also knew it would look amazing on her... like a touch of nothing!

Only the most necessary places were hidden, or not completely hidden. At least her front just invited me to rip it down and suck it. God, I saw her the side of her soft breast and wanted to lick it so bad. She smelled so fucking good, damn!

Then, if she just read my mind, she put her hand on her chest and blocked my view completely.

"It's a miracle, that you can focus on the game while this beauty is on your lap. I'm already getting weak in my knees, by just seeing her bare back. And this long hair whats dangling down her back, calls the hottest images in my brain..!"

She immediately turned her back from him away, and then also covered her front with her long hair.

"This sight.... just breathtaking!"

Well, this guy was slowly getting on my nerves. I just didn't like the way he looked at her and Elra wasn't happy about it either.

"Face me, Elra..", I asked her and saw her questioning look. "Get up.."

She opened her eyes in surprise and seemed a little irritated. Then I took over myself, placed my foot between her legs and pulled her astride my lap. Then I pushed her hair back and let them fall down her back again. Yes, that's exactly how I wanted it. I pulled her closer to me and looked briefly at my cards and then back at Silver again. Damn, this guy was still staring at her!

"I feel very uncomfortable..", Elra whined softly in my ear. Well, me either!

"Are you cold? Do you want to put on my jacket?"

"Yes please..!", she smiled happyly and immediately put it on. God, I always felt so weird, when she puts on my clothes.

"That's mean! I can'tee anyting anymore!", Silver complained straight away.

"Shut up, Silver..", I just said, and enjoyed the strand of her hair, that was currently tickling my cheek and nose.

"Thank you so much, Jackson..", she whispered softly in my ear and smiled at me.

"Yeah.. you can't see anything anymore...", I mumbled to myself and looked at her bare skin, which was right in front of my face. And fuck, with my jacket around her shoulders, it just looked like she was completely naked underneath!

"Are yoou still in the game, Jackson?"

"I'm in the middle of it, don't worry..", I answered him, but looked at Elra's beautiful skin between her breasts. "Do you want another card or not?"

"I don't know.."

"Ok, then think about it a little more..", I said and went under my jacket to put my hand on her bare back.

"Stop it..!", she hissed right away and tried to push my hand away when I stroked her back up and down.

"Stop..", I said and pulled her back to me, before she could run away. And then, the collar of my Jacket poked my nose, so I pushed it slightly to the side and touched her bare skin under it. Like a magnet her scent attracted me and I moaned softly into her soft chest. I immediately sucked at her soft flesh, and let go of it slowly again.

"Jackson..", she hissed quietly again and pushed my head away, but that actually led to her other breast touching my lips, so I sucked it too and heard her cursing quietly.

"Jackson.. you should stop! Can't you hear her? Maybe, she just wants to switch laps.."

"Let's bet, she don't wants to switch laps?", I asked Silver and looked at Elra's eyes and expected an answer from her. But her eyes were shooting with poison darts at me. Still. "Do you want to sit on my lap, or just switch on Silver's?", I asked her again and raised my eyebrow.

"No, I want to sit on your lap..", she said as awaited, while her eyes said still something different. But I didn't mind, because I loved that fire in her eyes.

"I knew it..", I laughed and kissed her flushed cheek. "She's happy on my lap..", I said and just slid with my hand down to her leg...

Elra's view

Damned!

I thought, he just lost control of himself!

"Jackson please, don't do this..", I begged softly into his neck and clung to him. I truly was never so ashamed.

"Just a moment beauty. I missed this so much..", he said quietly in my ear, while his hand felt its way higher on my leg. And staying quiet didn't help in this case, because I was sure, everyone in the room knew what he was up to.

"Shit..", I cursed and gasped immediately, when I felt his finger on my labia.

He actually did it! He was touching my vagina infront of all this people!

Well Elra, when did he ever cared about, where we were, or who was watching us?!

And then he actually found my clit, and I couldn't suppress a soft moan.

"Jackson, you better focus on the game..", I heard Silver say.

God, he definitely knew what Jackson was doing, while I didn't dare to look up, let alone stand up at all!

"You're still here, Silver?", he moaned conspicuously into my breast, while his finger circled around my clit. I just took his hand, and pushed it away and he started to laugh!

Ohhh, I was so sure, that this guy did this on purpose! He knew exactly, that this would bother me and put me just deliverately in this situation. He wanted to show all this people, that I was one of his fuck girls, that he could use when ever he wanted, just to humiliate me!

If his damn finger wouldn't felt so fucking good! That was exactly the feeling I was longing for the last few days. But not her damn, not in front of all these people!

But if I thought it was over, I was wrong. Although I pushed his hand away, he somehow managed to touch my clit again. Fuck.. his finger seemed to be longer than I thought. He started to make circles on my clit again.

"Please.. stop.."

"Pshht.. no one sees it.."

I really could have screamed, out of anger, out of pleasure. But still, I managed to give him a venomous look and just killed him with my eyes.

"It seems, that your skills as a lover are not making her very happy, Jackson. Send her over to my lap..", said this man again.

Ok, I thought I will kill this Silver first as soon as Jackson let go off me....... when Jackson suddenly said something, that made me completely forget about Silver and the other people around me.

"She's all too familiar with my skills as her lover. But if my words are not enough for you, then ask the woman next to you, she'll tell you the same.."

Everything went black in that moment infront of me, and I wanted to scream loudly, but I couldn't breathe. His arm around my back, his finger that just didn't stopped, the shame I felt and this damn woman....!

"Stop it......Please..!", I gasped and pushed Jackson away. "Please.... I.. need..... fresh... air..!", I tried to say desperately.

Then I felt Jackson's arm loosen around my back, so I let myself fall on the floor right away.

"Elra...", Jackson exclaimed, crouching down next to me. "Get out of here, EVERYONE....!", he yelled the latter.

But as soon as he touched me again, I pushed him away and got back on my feet.

"Don't touch me... never! Do you hear me?! Never, ever again!"

I just turned around and ran straight to the next bathroom.