♥️24♠️

Oh god, he will kiss me now!

I-I was never so nervous in my life, damn! This shaking, this goosebumps.. everything at the same time!

I felt his nose in my hair and how he pushed it more and more in my neck and then touched my skin... god!

I held my breath as he opened a way through my hair and felt how he sucked my neck.

God.. what was he doing?!

"Jackson...", I heard myself whisper.

"Your pulse is racing. Do I excite you so much, beauty..?", he asked laughing and sucked on the same spot again.

"I thought you just wanted a kiss, damn..!". I gasped and on his jacket.

"I said..", he kissed me on my neck and looked at me again. "I would try to perusade you, beauty.."

"I'll kiss you Jackson, but not more..!"

With a fast move he grabbed my hands and put it over my head. With his free hand he stroked tenderly over my lips.

"Then kiss me, Elra.."

"Then don't pull away your lips, Jackson. And let go of my arms!"

"No, first you have to kiss me. And if I like it I let you go. Not before that.."

"What?!"

"Yeah.. and you've several tries..", he said with a smile.

He was really getting on my nerves. I stood on my tiptoe again and put my lips on his.... damn!

How was this kissing, again?

Come one Elra, you did that so often..... but I just couldn't control my tremors!

And he didn't do anything to remind me of it either!!

God, I couldn't breath anymore!

"Boring..", he said as I let go off him again.

"If you would move your lips along with mine, it might not be so boring!"

He laughed and bit his lip.. Oh god, not again!

Damn, it looked close up even sexier then usual. I couldn't help and kissed his sexy lipbite and let my lips rest on it for a moment. I moaned quietly and couldn't suppress a grin.

"What are you doing with me, beauty..?", he whispered against my lips and our breaths met.

"I don't kiss you again, Jackson. I already have a stiff neck.."

He laughed and ran with his thumb over my lip... to push it down, and let go of it again. Still smiling he put his thumb to his lips and sucked on it.

Oh god almighty.. so you could kiss, too?!!

Finally he leaned down and put his lips gently on mine, while his free hand slid to my back. Less then 3 seconds later I felt his tongue on my lips, so I let him in. Gently I touched his tongue with mine to taste him, but suddenly he groaned, pulled me to him with a jerk, just to push his tongue deeper in my mouth. He let go of my arms, grabbed my face and.... I think, he tried to devour me. The force with which he pressed his tongue against mine, pushed or stroked it, sucked the energy out of my body!

Suddenly his hand landed on my bossom and I gasped suprised.

"Damn it, I thought the whole night that you didn't wear a bra! What the fuck is that?!", he asked laughing and I screamed in pain, because he squeezed so hard.

"Off course I have a bra on! I would never go to dinner with you, without a bra!", and pushed his and away.

"No..", he laughed and hugged me, to kiss me gently on my lips again. "And I thought the whole time you were maybe naked under your dress. Well I wanted to ask, but then you probably would have run away.."