♥️32♠️

"It's me who's still hungry, sitting on a chair tied up, with all your sticky liquid from your genitals on my body.. and that without hope for a shower, while you're lying in a cozy bed, with a full stomach and then you say you're in hell?!"

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Oh god Elra, you're not only prudish, you also speak like one!"

"You just said I would only pretend to be prude! What am I now?"

"You're definitely prude..", he chuckled softly.

"You call it prude, other people decent.."

"The way you sucked on my tongue, was definitely not decent, beauty. But I liked that, decent is boring.."

I ignored his first sentence.

"Right, you like it dirty! How could I forget that?!"

"You call it dirty, I find it arousing.."; he winked.

"Arousing?! I beg you, Jackson! What is arousing about me?! Your cum is sticking all over my body, damn!"

"Nothing is more arousing for a man, then a woman who's covered in his cum.."

"Bah! You men have a strange list, when it comes to sex.."

"Better then not a list at all.."

"So what? That's not bad that I didn't know so much about sex. I'm a woman for only one man.. and I'm proud of it.."

"For the time being you're mine. And I'll teach you everything. Don't worry..", he said with a confident grin on his face.

"No thanks!"

"Hey, I just want to do you a favor! You could make your future husband happy with the knowledge.."

"He'll be happy with my inexperience and show me his right way..", I said defiantly.

"What a nonsence?! There is not a "his right way"! Every man loves to get a blowjob! He likes it hard or soft! with the soft way.. you'll get bored after few fucks! Tell me, how many men did you date so far?"

"That's none of your buisness!"

"Maybe yes, but your knowledge on this topic is zero. I can't imagine that none of your dates have talked to you about it! Either they were dumber than you, or you didn't had a single date yet."

"Like I said, it's none of your buisness. And besides, I would never talk with a man about something like that."

"Oh.. my.. god..! No wonde you kissed me so hungryly! You never dated someone! Uhh.. you're literally screaming for physical closness!"

How he just called it?!

"That's not true! I've dated someone before you!"

"I don't believe a word you say, beauty..", he giggled. "You tourned them all down, because you were afraid they would lure you into bed. But today you're already 23.... and fed up with waiting! You secretly wish someone would come and convince you to have sex. Well, let's say... I caught a perfect timing!"

Of course that was not true!

"Stop making things up, Jackson! I don't have any secret wishes and that I dated someone before you is true. I wasn't always prude.. how you like to call it!"

"You mean, you made out wildly with a man?!"

"No.. not that. I-I mean, I didn't went that far..", I said and blushed.

"Ok, and how far did yo go?", he asked again, and I just wished I had kept my mouth shut.

"J-Just... kissing.."