♥️13♠️

I was still shaking, while I waited for Jackson. Damn, that really could have ended bad. Well, I didn't know when he wanted to come, but I preffered to sit in the car and if I have to wait for hours as Roy, than to be Elra next to him and put myself in danger.

He was really crazy!

First he touched my butt infront of everyone and than he threw me over his shoulder. Felt this guy never shame at all?

I sighed passionately and put my head in the seat. I just thought about, how I could deal with him as Elra, without him jumping on me. Why was he just an asshole?

Well, I would accept his asshole manner, when the rest of him were not just so gorgeous, damn!

If he wouldn't be the way he was, I'd love to give in. Ok, not that fast. If he were normal, like the most man and would at first only flirt with me..... just like it usually was, damn!

That was so depressing!

"Roy!", I suddenly heard him call and saw him runnig towards the car. "I'm so happy to meet you here! I thought you wanted to leave?"

"Yes, actually I wanted to, but then the tiredness take over. I'll do my things next time. Are you done? Do you want to go?"

"Yes, let's go to the hotel, then you can rest a bit. Because tonight we're going to see the lovely Elra, again.."

"Why.. is she back at home?"

"Yess! I just saw her in the mall, but she slipped through my fingers, again..!"

"Not so easy to get this woman, as I can see.."

"I'm not sure what kind of woman she is, but she's definitely a bonus for my cock!", he said excited.

"Why are you doing this to yourself, Mr. Black?", I asked laughing. "Outside are so many beautiful woman.... Why her?"

"She's untouched..", he said and grinned widely.

"Oh.. she's a virgin? How do you know that?", I asked innocently, like I didn't know anything.

"Go ahead, I'll tell you while you drive..", he said and then I started the engine.

He told me how he spotted me in the middle of his meeting. Which of course was purely on purpose. I bought me an eye-catching dress, that would attract his attention. But I never expect him to touch me on my butt. Well, but as bold as he was... it happened. Excited he talked about my struggle to protect me from him and laughed at my statement, that I was not interested in him.

"She just melted away, as I touched her cheek. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the caress to the fullest. She's not averse of my physical closeness. And well, she can't stay a virgin forever..!"

"Why didn't she slept with a man until now?"

"I have an answer to that, too. She wants to keep herself for her husband!", he said like it was something really bad. "She's crazy! Whit that beauty will a nobody get her, and she will wither as a mother with 5 children! She's so fucking beautifull, she could achieve a lot more if she wanted to.."

"Maybe she doesn't want that life, that you're talking about? Maybe she wants to become exactly this mother with 5 children and wither for her family? Not every woman is looking for wealth, boss.."

"Could be, but untortunately not in my environment.."

Well, that was also true. I sighed quitely and wanted to ask him something, but didn't know how he would react. Actually I didn't know anything about him, well.. so to speak.

"May I ask you something private boss, without you jumping at my throat right away?", I asked a bit unsurely.

"Depends on what you want to know.."

"What is... ehm.. is your mother still alive?", I dared finally to ask and heard his annoying sigh.

"I grew up with forster parents..", he started right away. "I never met my real mother. My foster father is the bank manager in this shopping center and my foster mother has her own jewerly store. So.. both of them had always a luxury life. So your coming question about my mothers life and character.. is it answered?"

"Yes..", I just said quietly and looked on te road again.

So, it was his foster father who had just talked to me at the bank. He was really a loving person and talked also with Jackson, despite his outrageous behavior, in a fatherly manner.

Damn, this orphan storys broke my heart every time. Suddenly he appeared to me in an completely different light! And I don't like this light... it seems to weaken me.

"You're way too curious for your young age. I would advise you not divulge your private life so much, or ask someone about it. That shows weakness.."

"Sorry boss..", I said quietly again and gave him a quick nod in the review mirror.

"Hey! Don't look so sad, right away! I'm not mad at you..", he laughed and pushed slightly my cap......... SHIT!! Suddenly every thing went black before my eyes and then I was fast like never before! l hit the break and fixed my cap at the same time..... ehh I think.

"I think your cap is a bit... tooo big for you..", he giggled in the backseat. VERY FUNNY!

"That's ok this way, boss. Keeps me warm..", sid and started the engine again.

Thank god I had my hair tied up. That could have ended.......... not good!!

"I'll call Nick and tell nim to bring you a size smaller. This cap covers even your ears!", he said laughing again. Oh oh..

"Boss.. is that ok, if I keep this cap? I-I'm pretty sensitive in my ear area. My mother always said: Keep your ears warm!"

He threw his head back and laughed out loud.

"Oh god, and you should one day become a man?! You're really weird, Roy! But ok, keep your ears warm..!" PUH!!

"Well, this masculinity is not so important to me, boss. Women and menn should have equal rights.."

"If you mean..", he just chuckled and looked out of the window.

I let out a relieved breath. On the first evening I took a bigger cap, so I could easier hide my hair. I can't change it!

Damn...