♠️15♥️

Jackson's view

Shit!

I was so sure, that I would found her tonight, but again she wasn't at home.

Damn Jackson, she was just between your fingers today. She was willing, yes. She enjoyed your touch with closed eyes and even nestled her cheek in your hand. I should have dragged her to the next locker to persuade her right away, instead of going to the bank, because after Ken also supported her, she slipped through your hand again.

But next time she could forget that, after all I learned from my mistake. She won't get away that easily again. I just had to catch her again. But where did she go, damn?

And there was only one person, who could give me an answer to that.

"Let's drive to Nick's appartment.."

"What? What do we want there?"

"She's a good friend of Nick. If anyone should know where she is, that's him.."

"Ok..", he just said and drove off again.

But as I had secretly feared, she was neither with him nor did he knew where she was.

"Why are you looking for her, Jackson?", he asked me stupidly as I nipped on the whiskey he just offered me.

"Why do you look for a beautiful woman, Nick?"

"Uhh.. just say you fell in love with her?"

"No Nick, he's not falling in love. He wants her in his bed..", Roy giggled and winked at me.

"Exactly, and she's willing too, but actually she want to play a bit cat and mouse. And you know my patience about this topic. I just have to have her.."

"It won't be that easy Jackson. She's not that easy to crack.."

"Believe me, it doesn't take me more than 1 hour to get her in my bed. And that just because you say she's not easy to crack. She can't resist me any longer.."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"I saw her at the mall today, and just after a few minutes she melted in my arms. She'll be an easy game for me.."

Then something strange caught my eye. Nick and Roy kept glancing at each other furtively. Did they have anything with each other?

Damn Nick, you hired your lover?!!

"I have to use the bathroom..", I said just to let them alone.

"Of course, go upstairs and use that in my room. The bathroom downstairs is for quest .."

"Ok.."

I climbed some stairs up with loud noises and stopped... to quietly listen what they would talk. They immediately started to whisper and laugh, but I didn't understand the reason. Ok, I knew that there was something wrong. I quietly went bak down and looked unnoticed through the corner. Nick had Roy's face between his hands and stroked over his cheek... an then he poked his nose.

"Take that cap off so that your beautiful head get some fresh air. You can put it on again, when he comes back.."

"No Nick, stop!", she shouted and held her hat. "They look always so ugly when after the long day under this cap, and so sweaty. I would be embarrassed Nick, please.."

And well, then it happened.

"You always look beautiful, my darling..", and pressed a short kiss on his lips.

I knew it Roy, that's why you yesterday couldn't look at my cock!

"Hey! Give that back..!", Roy grumbled all of a sudden angryly and tried to take something out of his hand, what I couldn't see.

But Nick didn't make it easy for him and laughed while Roy jumped over and over to reach his hand. Then suddenly Roy screamed so loud... no damn, he literally shrieked that I jumped in shock.

"I almost lost it! Now.. give it back, damn!", he shouted and Nick obeyed laughing.

"Just relaxe honey. He didn't see anything.."

Ok, what should I not see?

"Still!", Roy hissed annoyed and dissapeared then aroound the corner.

I saw enough. There was something between two, now I had the proof. I stepped quietly to the stairs again and cleared my throat as I run the few stairs down. And when I entered the kitchen, everyone were sitting on their place again.

"Could you found it?"

"Of course, Nick, I'm not stupid..", I said and sat on my chair again. Then I saw Roy yawning and had to laugh. "Shall we go?",If asked him with an understanding expression.

"Yes, please..", he said with pleading eyes.

I got up and went to Nick.

"Write me Elra's number down, then I can at least call her before, insted of driving off blindly. "Little Roy is always immediately broken..", I pointed to Roy.

"Ehh.. ok..", he said with a brief hesitation which i didn't miss.

He wrote it down for me and I didn't know, I got the weird feeling that Nick definitely knew where Elra was. There was something wrong with the matter and as illogically as it sound, little Roy was also involved in it.

"If Elra should contact you, please le me know. Tell her not to be afraid of me, I just want to talk to her.."

"Ok.."

"Good, because then I'll double your wage. So, the faster Elra is with me, the faster you get your wage.."

"What?!", Roy said suprised.

"And you too, young man..", I looked at Roy and he widened his tired eyes again. "So.. let's go, before you tip over..", I said and beckoned him over to me.

"Bye Nick..", he said and walk infront of me to the car.

Well, this cap was getting on my nerves more and more. You're a damn guy, what if I see you without one? And the excuse with keeping his ears warm, I didn't belive him either. We'll see..

"Come on, you can sit on the back seat. This time I'll chauffeur you..", and pushed him to the backdoor. He actually stumbled against the car, but still could hold on. "Get in the car, and take some rest..", I lauged and helped him to get in.

"Thank you, boss..", I heard him say before I closed his door.

"Well Mr. Roy.. we'll see how far you still can hide your hair..", I mumbled while I walked around the car, to get behind the wheel...