♥️29♠️

Actually it was noon and I was still sitting tied up in this chair. I didn't know what he was up to, and just awaited my damn doom. My stomach was meanwhile glued to my back, because I didn't ate anything in the hotel either. And it didn't sound like he was preapering anything for me either. How much longer was he going to hold me in this damn hut?

He only brought me water... two times. I was starving!I

"Later you'll get something that will give your strengh back. And if you keep beeing a nice girl, then maybe I'll take your rope off, too.."

"Ok..", I just answered, without knowing what to expect.

Who thinks of something like..... that?

After the sunset I get actually my third glass of water. I'm sure he saw the dissapointment in my eyes, because he grinned while he put the glas on the dresser next to him.

Why did he put it there? Was that not for me??

"Hey... are you bored?", he asked and came closer again. He got behinde me, took my hair and combed it gently with his fingers. "..or should I ask, if you're hungry?", and pulled my head back, so I could look at his face.

"Yes damn, what did you think?! Don't you hear my stomach growling?!"

"Really.. it's growling?!", he asked suprised and was with with few steps infront of me again. He put his ear on my stomach and started to giggle.

"Why are you laughing, Jackson?! I'm about to starving damn.."

He looked down at my stomach, pushed the rope aside, and kissed it gently. I didn't dare to move and saw his laughing, and then how he sucked at the same place. I gasped quietly and closed my eyes.

He got up again, took his chair and sat behind me again. Then I felt his lips on my ear.

"You want to eat? Then you have to earn it..", he whispered and the next moment his hand landed on my breast. "Damn, they're so fucking firm..!"

"What's that supposed to be, Jackson? Do I have to sleep with you, so I can get something to eat?!"

"Not just something to eat.... Maybe I let you go too?"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes.. you just have to please me. After that you can go.."

I looked at his face, not caring about his smile and that he was so close to my face.

"And what do I have to do... to please you?"

He smiled all over his face and bit his lip............ god, focus Elra!

"Do you remember our first night at the car?"

Oh god, did he mean the first night he came out of the casino??

"You don't mean the night with the woman in the backseat?"

"That's exactly what I mean, beauty..", he whispered and his hands gently kneaded my breasts.

"You want me to do that, too?"

"Yes beauty, my cock doesn't want to calm down since days.. and that just because of you. It's about to explode... and I want to do that in your mouth.."

"WHAT?!"

Was he crazy?!

"Yes, but not like the prostitute last time. You've to take him deep down your throught.."

"Never", I said right away and tried to shake his hands from my breasts. But then the rope cut in my flesh again, and I cried out in pain. He ignored it and just got with his finger under my bra to stroke over my nipple.

"In no other food you'll find more protein than in my cum. It'll keep you strong all day..", he said with a wicked laugh and moaned at my neck.

"Please Jackson, I don't want that. I n-never did something like that. I don't know how to do it..!"

"Of course you do, after all you watched her while she sucked my cock.."

"Not really.. it was too dark, and I...", just shut up as soon as I realized what I was about to say. But he heard it.

"What?", he giggled.

"Nothing... I mean, I wasn't really looking.."

"Don't lie again, Elra... I'm not stupid... I saw it with my own eyes when you watched her eagerly at the mirror!", he whispered in my throat.

"No!", I said quickly, but he didn't believed me and keep laughing at my neck.

"Yes, you watched us.. and you saw my cock. How strange the situation actually is.. am I right?", he asked and pulled my head back to him. "Since days now I'm runing after you, to get your virgin pussy, but how funny... you already saw my cock before I even got to you! Don't you think it's time, to taste him, too?"

"No Jackson, please not!"

I pulled my neck from his lips and tried to push him away.

"You'll do it beauty, but I want to tell you something.. just so you don't get scared right away. Do yo know why my casinos are called Mr. Black Jackson?", he asked and looked at me expectantly.

"That's your name.. and you're good at BlackJack??"

"Yes, but there is also a third reason.."

"What is it?", I actually asked curiously.

"Here..", he whispered laughing and put something in my hand. Something.... meaty.... uhhhh, it was pretty big...... and here, it was a bit wet..?

"What's that?", I asked stupidly, and stilled touched it to figure it out.

I really expected everything, but not that he would put his penis in my hand, damn!

"The third reason..", he moaned in my neck again..... and I got damn goosebumps! And that surely not because of his moaning, or the lustful hiss through his teeth. "Damn, are you doing this on purpose?"

I widened my eyes, as I felt the fabric of his pants... and looked at him in horror!

"You actually put your damn penis in my hand?!", I screamed and immediately chlenched my fingers to a fist.

"You and your biological terms..", he giggled. "Other men may have thiese puny things, that they actually called penis... why ever! But I... do have a cock.. like no other men..", he whispered in my neck invitingly. "You remember back then, she couldn't take my cock deeply in her throat, because her mouth was too small. But you, you're not like her. You can open your mouth really wide, be it to scream, or to lie around. I'm sure, you'll be able to take it all the way down your throat.."

"No Jackson, I can never do that, please..", I begged the umpteenth time.

"Do you wanna bet?", and suddenly heard his belt buckle....