♥️64♠️

I liked to be in this hotel room. Not just because there were cozy blankets, but because I felt just as comfortable as I did in my own house. And I thought, that had also something to do with Jackson. My lips spread to a grin when I thought of him. Jackson fell in love with me!

The Jackson, who probably seduced countless women just lost his heart on me!

And that's whay my innerself was literally jumping around with joy. Well, I had to admit, I still had my doubts about the longevity of his feelings, but that wasn't important anymore. And he also revealed his secret, that I could use to ruin him. But I would never do that.

"Oh Jackson.. just who would have thought, that this would really happen?", I sighed happily and threw me back on the bed.

He just invited me again to his room and said the he wanted to talk. But I wasn't stupid, I knew exactly what he was really planning. But just because we kissed and made out a bit, he immediately wanted sex and his exuce was the same as always.

"I missed you so fucking much, beauty. Please, how could you expect me to wait again a few days, after we were apart the last ten days? And then you left me in the middle of it. We were not finished at all.."

Well, that wasn't actually like he said. After the upteenth time of sex, he just wanted to take a short break, but then just felt asleep. Which was luckily also ok for me, because I wanted to disappear anyway. And that he called than "in the middle of it".

And I wasn't ready yet... or ok, actually I could gave in. But I didn't wanted to. After what he did the last few hours, he deseved this unnecessary break. And since this "talk" could also be done over the phone, I didn't risk it and suggested him that. And now I was expecting his call at any moment.

I didn't know, what awaited me in the future, but one thing was sure: I had butterflies in my stomach! And despite everything what happened, I fell in love with him, too. I really didn't remember when it actually happened, but I think it was somewhere between his lip bite & Co.

Finally the phone rang, but of course I didn't pick up immediately, so that he wouldn't think, that I was sitting next to the phone and just waited eagerly for his call. I picked it up after the 6th rang.

"Hello.."

"Why don't you answer the phone, when you're sitting next to it the whole time?", he asked right away, instead of greeting me. ???

"Where... um, I wasn't sitting next to the phone, ok? I was in the bathroom, therefore I didn't here it right away..", I said and carefully looked around the room, to make sure he didn't have a camera hidden in a corner of it.

"I'm not deaf, Elra and certainly not stupid. Then why did your bed squeak all the time, when you didn't sat on it?"

What kind of ears did he have, damn it?!

"Could be.. when I ran back to the bathroom, because...... I forgot my flip flops and my feet were really wet..", I answered relieved, that I found something logical.

"Oh? So.. you were in the shower? Then.... you're completely naked right now..! Hmm..", he hummed.

Great, the direction this convesation would take was all too obvious! And I started it, so I had to finish it again.

"I'm already half dressed, bad luck.."

"Without drying yourself? Maybe I should come and dry you off..... like the last time?", he asked in a tone, that gave me fucking goosebumps. Just the memory of him drying me, made me wet between my legs, again.

"No thanks, Jackson..", I still said. "And that's also not our current topic by the way."

"You steered it in this way. What can I do about it?", he laughed heartily.