♥️16♠️

Well, I had to say I liked this man more and more. He wasn't that bad like Nick always told me, in fact he was really understanding. And his show-off manner was also just because of the woman. Like he said, the women around him were mostly prostitutes, or women who where hunting for money.

I almost felt sorry for him, but his handsome face immediately softened this sad feeling again. Damn you couldn't help but read his whishes from his lips, or fullfill them just because he wanted it that way.

Oh Elra, you're so damn lucky that you didn't met this guy in a normal way, because then he would have dumped you long ago.

"Or you were still in the middle of it..", I giggled into my thoughts. After all, he talked about a couple of nights with me.

A smile rushed over my lips when I whatched him. How he constantly played with buttons around him, or just drummed his long fingers on the steering wheel. He really had beautiful and big hands. But above everything his shiny black wavy hair.

I always liked men with long hair, but Jackson was different from the other men. I never saw so much self-confidence in a man. He radiated a power, that could not contend with 10 muscular bodies at all. I mean, I wouldn't think for a moment and immediately choose Jackson over them.

And the sex appeal that he had around him, was with no other men to match. It always tingled in my stomach, when he looked at me with his hunter dark eyes. And than this damn lip bite, his pearly with teeth when he smiled at me.

God, I knew he was a dream. And I only had to handle him until this weekend, after that everything will be over and I'll went back to the "normal men" world again. Damn, even I slept this afternoon I still was very tired. But I couldn't sleep now. My cap could slip off my head. I actually managed to not to sleep and heard Jackson laughing.

"And I thought, I had to carry you up.."

"No boss, I'm fine. I still want to take a shower..", I said so that he doesn't felt guilty. After all he drove me to the hotel, and that as my boss!

"Ok, but first come to my room. I'll give you your money for today.."

"Ok..", I said and quietly went after him.

He gave me my envelope as usual, but this time it felt.... thicker.

"How much did you give me, boss..?", I asked a bit irritated.

"Look in..", he said with a smile and leaned against the dresser from which he had taken it out.

He doubled the money! Awwwww!

"Thanks boss, but.... isn't that a bit too much for just a bit driving?"

"You only work on weekends, and because you make extra hours for me, you also have to get more, right?"

"Yeah, but this is too much, Mr. Black. I-I mean, I slept over the day, and you drove the back yourself. This is definitely too much boss, please.."

How could I accept that, after all this?

Laughing he patted on my shoulder like I were his friend and said.

"It's ok, Roy. I paid 10 Million into the bank today. And the few thousand that surely will do you good, but won't ruin me. It's fine.. and wait, there is something else..", he said and went over to the closet, to get out a new suit. "Actually I wanted to give it to you before we left, but I forgot that in all the rush.."

Shit.

"But you said, I could keep my cap.. ehm.. because of my ears..", I remembered him.

"You still can keep it. I just thought you need a second suit so you have something to change. I just ordered this cap in your size... to also change it."

He just took it out of the hanger and I saw the he wanted to change it with the one on my head. I backed away immediately and took it from his hand.

"Better not now, boss. I don't want to put it on, while I have a sweaty head. I'll try it after the shower..", I said and took also the suit out of his hand. "Good night, boss..", I just said and was about to run out of the room, when his voice stopped me again.

"What are you hiding from me, Roy?", he actually asked..... shit!

"Nothing, boss..", I answered quietly and didn't dare to look at him.

"Yes, you do..", I suddenly heard him behind me.

Immediately I turned around and looked at him, startled. Since when was he so close?

"Do you know what I saw at Nick's kitchen today?", he asked me close to my face.

"Wh-What..?", I asked, although I could already guess it.

"I saw how he kissed you on your lips.. and how you leaned on his chest.."

Doubleshit.

"Why are hiding that you're gay?"

Oh..?

"B-Because.. I'm not boss..", I said quietly.

"Oh come on Roy, be honest. Or are you afraid, that I'll fire you because of that?"

"No boss really, I'm not gay... that was just a kiss like for a friend.... and hug..!"

He laughed and put some distance between us again. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ok, at the first evening.. why did you look at my cock so... curiously?"

"I did....WHAT?!" When did he saw that?!

"You watched me from the mirror while the women gave me a blowjob. At first i had my doubts, but when I saw you kiss Nick on the lips today..:"

Damn show-ff!

"Mr. Black... what can I do if you don't have a problem with yoru nudity in public. And I looked yes, because I was shocked.. and then the woman choked over and over! I thought she couldn't breath and was about to die! And last night you undressed too, but I immediately looked away, you remember?"

"That's why..", he actually laughed.

"What?! When I watch I'm gay, and when not then I'm gay, again?!", I asked and couldn't believed it damn.

"It's not about you looking at it Roy. It's about the look on your face....", he said. "Well.. good night then..", he said and waited for me to leave his room.

"Good night..", I just said and ran out.

Damn show-off! He thinks, the whole world would desires him! Asshole...

I went back to my room, and grabbed the phone.

I had to call Nick.