Four: Twenty Questions

I'm here at the stupid diner, that Harry wanted me to go to. He's not even here, of course. It was probably a joke, to see if I'll actually come.

I can't believe I actually thought I could have a fresh start without people playing jokes, or hurting me some type of way. My thoughts leave my head when Harry walks through the entrance.

He had on black skinny jean, with a black shirt. I was fumbling with my fingers, nervous of how this night was going to happen.

Lauren was excited that I was coming out here with him. Saying how we would be a cute couple, but I don't know if this is the right time for me to even think about relationships.

"Camila, you came." He smiles, sitting across from me.

"Yeah, I know." I awkwardly look around for a second.

"Okay, I learned one thing. You're very awkward obviously." He laughs, making me smile a little.

"You should smile more." He tells me.

I frown a little knowing that's physically impossible to me.

"Let's play twenty questions!" He suggests.

I raise my eyebrow at him,"Really." He nods seriously.

"What's your favorite food?" He asks.

"Um, probably bananas. Your favorite color?" He thinks for awhile,"Orange. But the color might be changing soon."

He says, looking at me in the eyes. He keeps asking me questions.

"So your an awkward girl who loves demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, and doesn't know how to dance..?" I laugh at how he worded, making him grin.

"I guess so,"

"Do you play any instruments?" He asks.

"Oh, I play the guitar. But I'm not any good...and I sometimes um- nevermind."

He looks at me curiously, "That's cool, you should play for me sometime." He smiles.

I shrug,"I don't think that'll happen, but alright!" I say, making him smile and look down."

"Sorry, that I'm kind of distant on things. I just been though a lot, you know..." I apologize,

He looks up at me,"Yeah, I can tell."

He takes me back to Lauren's house, he takes to outside her door.

"Thanks, for tonight." I smile. He grins,"No problem."

I give him a slight hug, and about to open the door when,

"Wait Camila!"

I turn around, he comes closer to me looking at me closely into my eyes.

"I know what my new favorite color is..." he whispers.

"What?"

"Brown.."

I look at him weirdly, "Why that color, brown is kind of ugly.."

"No, because of your eyes. There this beautiful brown, hazel color. I can just get lost in them." He says, pulling me close to him.

"I-I-" I stutter not knowing what to say.

"You're so beautiful, Camila. I can tell your breaking, but I'm going to heal you." He whispers against my lips, giving my cheek a peck.

Leaving my cheek tingling. He walks off getting into his car driving away, farther away from her house.

I walk into the house, seeing Lauren om the couch. "So, how did your date go?" She asks, looking at me suspiciously.

"It wasn't a date. But to answer your question, that hang out, was fun."

"Oh, like a friendly kind of fun. Or like the sexy kind of fun." She winks.

"What the hell? Lauren are you crazy, I just met the guy! I haven't even had my fist kiss yet!" She laughs,"He's going to be your last first kiss, I bet ya!" She winks again. I laugh,"Okay, whatever. Go to bed, don't you still have your hangover from last night?" I ask. She nods,"Just a little, I'm fine though. Wanna have a party, just the two of us. We can watch cheesy movies while eating food!" I nod excited, "Sounds awesome." As she was getting it ready, my mind drifts off to all of the things Harry had said to me.

"Crazy for you.. maybe."
"You should smile more."
"You're so beautiful, Camila."
"I can just get lost in them."
"I'm going to heal you..."

I think about the intense look he gives me, when we look at each other. A look filled with admiration at times, then fright.

Like the one time when he said 'he was crazy for me' he looked scared that if it was true it would hurt him. I haven't even had a boyfriend, I don't know what these weird feelings is, I just want them gone. I look at Lauren, her staring at me. "What?"

"Ooh, you so like him." What the hell?

"You so like him. You have a weird creepy smile on your face, and your like staring at the wall." I was smiling, why would I be smiling over wanting to get over my feelings or weird stuff in my tummy for. Whatever, she could be lying. We watched That's So Raven, Finding Nemo, and a few romantic comedies. Until fell asleep on the rough couch, snoring softly.