Eleven: Um..Hi

I wake up, and see myself in a unrecognizable room. I look around not knowing where I was. I was wrapped in a very soft blanket, I took it off me seeing me still in my dress from last night, thankfully.

I get up, walking towards the door opening it slowly. I walk into the living room, seeing a familiar person.
"Hey, Camila."

"Um, hi. Why am in your apartment, Harry?" I ask, curiously.

"You were really drunk last night, and some other things happened-" he looks at me seeing as if seeing if I remembered something.

"Then, I helped you in my car, and I just let you sleep here." I look at him curiously, but just ignore the odd feeling in my stomach.

"Thanks, Harry. This really means a lot." I smile.

"No problem." He grins, then he looks lost in his thoughts, and his grin fades quickly.

What is up with him?

"Sorry by the way.." I say, embarrassed.

"What?"

"I probably acted really stupid, and just-ugh. Sorry." I look up at him,

"Your were...cute." He says, then quickly changed the subject.

"Let's get you home, before your friend gets too worried." He says, walking outside.

As he drives it was silence, he was deep In his thoughts. His features intense.

"Thanks." I get out waving at him. I look at my phone as I walk in the house. It was ringing.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Mila!" I hear my sister Sofia, exclaim.

As we talk a constant smile was on face,
I never get to see her anymore. After the incident, my mother took care of us.

Then... she left. My sister was put into a boarding school, while I was left alone with my aunt. After one more year, she will be able to live with my aunt.

I hate how she has to live there with no one to take care of her.

"I love you, Soph." I smile.

"Love you too, Mila." As we both hang up, Lauren runs down the stairs.

"Where the fuck were you!?" She exclaims.

"Sorry, Lauren. I was with Harry." Her frown, instantly perked up to a grin.

"What happened?" She asks, pulling me to the couch. Both of us sitting down, I told her. And she was grinning really big.

"Aww, you guys need like a ship name. You know what they do when they ship celebrities and stuff." I shake my head,

"We don't need or want one." I say,

"You don't know that! Okay, what about...Hamila? No, that sounds bad..." She says, with a frown.

Then her eyes lit up,"Ah! Camarry!! Camarry! That sounds fucking amazing! I'm so good!" She says, brushing off her shoulder.

I laugh shaking my head, "I'm going to bed, goodnight!" I yell.

She laughs,"It's one in the afternoon!"

"Yeah, I know. Bye!" I jump in my bed, after changing. I lay down, thinking.

Hmm, Camarry...not bad.

○●○●○●○●○

"Haha, it's your fault you know?"

"It's your fault."

"Its all your fault. Everything would be normal. But you ruined it."

"I'm sorry!" I yell out, waking up from the nightmare. I didn't want any of that to happen. I shake my head out of those thoughts, and change clothes going downstairs.

"Hey, Lauren." I say, rested. But still sad, from the dream. She seemed to notice,

"Are you okay?" She asks, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just fine." I say.

She looks at me suspiciously, but not pushing the subject.

"Your boyfriend called he said be ready at eight. He's coming to pick you for your date!" She winks.

I look at her in surprise, forgetting that was tonight.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" I yell, going back upstairs.

I take a shower, changing into a light blue dress, after i finish fixing my long brown hair. I go downstairs, hearing applause from Lauren.

"You clean up nice, Cabello." She says, jokingly. Making me laugh, my gloomy mood fading.