Thirty Three: Captured Part: 2

Part Two of captured, you'll get why it's a part two of it.
HOPE YOU ENJOY, BABES. VOTE AND COMMENT. PLZ.
_________________________________
"Fuck! Louis! What were you doing!?" Niall questioned, as he walked back and forth in my living room. Camila was quietly, crying because of her best friend. I hated seeing her crying, she shouldn't be. She should be happy, all the time. She's perfect, she should be happy. I rub her back soothingly,

"Baby, it's gonna be alright." I whisper in her ear, when I felt a light kiss on my cheek. Leaving my cheek tingling, as she was still in my lap. Cuddling into my chest.
Camila's Pov:
I got up from Harry's lap, as I slowly walked back towards his room. Shutting the door softly, as I sat on his bed. Grabbing my guitar that was sitting in the corner. Playing it always seemed to calm me down, but since I didn't play it anymore.

I forgot that I loved to play it.
I softly strum the strings, as I sing along to one of my favorite songs. I kept playing until the door, creaked open. It was Harry.
"Are you alright, baby?" He asks, sitting beside me.

I shake my head,"I-I don't know what to do. My best friend got captured, Harry." I exclaim, tears wanting to come out of my eyes again.

He nods,"I heard you." He whispers. "What?" I ask, he looks down at me. "Playing the guitar, and singing. I heard you. You sound beautiful Camila." He says, kissing my head.
"Thanks," I say, quietly.
"Everything is gonna be alright, I promise."
He says.
"That's a pretty big promise to make.." I whisper. He nods,"Yeah, I know."
In the corner of my eye, I seen my phone light up. "Be right back." I say, grabbing my phone walking into the bathroom.
As I read the text, I knew what I had to do.

For Lauren.

Harry's Pov:
I was starting to get worried, she been in there for about ten minutes or maybe more than that. I decided to go to the bathroom door, knocking. "Camila, are you okay?" I yell slightly. No answer.
I try to open the door, but I was locked.
I then remember there was a window, in there. I kept trying and trying, when the door broke down finally.

I looked in there not seeing the girl, that I had strong feelings for. She was gone.

Vote and comment please ;)