Twenty Two: Anger.

I wake up, getting a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, is this Camila? Who works at the Starbucks?" The voice asks.

It was a woman. I didn't know who this could be...
"Yeah.." I say, a bit hesitation.

"I'm the manager, you already met me the first day you  worked here. I called to say, that your fired. Thank you, for the time you were here." She says.

I gasp, "Why?" I say.

She chuckles,"Hun, you were barely here. Sorry, but you can't get paid if don't come to work. But good luck finding a new job." She hangs up, making me groan.

I go downstairs to Lauren. "Guess who's jobless?" Lauren thinks,

"Um, I don't know who?" She asks, not really paying attention as she was on her phone.

"Me." She looks at me in surprise, "Lana fired you?" She asks.

I shrug,"Is she the manager?-" I ask, she nods. "..Then yes, Lana fired me. I'm jobless." I sigh. She smiles, "You'll be fine. It's not like you needed a job right now. Remember my parents own this house, and everything else gets paid for." She says.

I just then remember how rich her parents were, and nodded. Feeling a bit guilty. "Are you hanging out with Harry?" She asks.

I nod with a slight confused smile. "Yeah. We haven't hung out for awhile so it'll be fun." I say.

She nods,"You like him right?" She asks.

I shrug, "At times I think I do, then sometimes I don't think I do. But I've new to this weird feeling to like someone you know?" She nods,

"Well, I think you and Harry are the best couple ever." She grins.

I groan,"We are not dating. I don't even know what we are. We kissed once, and never talked about it. That was about a month ago. I'm just confused." I say, with a frown. Lauren sighs, putting her hands on my face making my frown go up to a forced smile.

"Come on, get ready for Harry Camz. Smile!" I laugh, going upstairs getting ready to hang out with Harry.

After I finished, I put my hair into a high ponytail. I go outside when I get a text from Harry.

I walk inside getting into the seat next to him. He smiles at me,

"You look beautiful, like always." He says, sweetly. Making me blush, and look down. His smile makes me think, he looked like he felt guilty. But maybe I'm just being a weirdo.
He became sort of distant again, and I was confused. He was acting like he never spilled his secret to me. I shake my head, ignoring my stupid thoughts.

"Harry, if you don't mind me asking. That night when I was at your apartment, or flat whatever you call it. Where did you go?" His jaw clenched,

"Please ask another question." He snaps. I look at him taken aback,

"Okay, sorry I was just asking a simple question. Actually I take that back, I have nothing to apologize for." I snap back.

He looks over at me, "Well, it's a question you don't need an answer to. You don't have to know everything." He says back.

I was fuming with anger, I ignore him. What is up with him. Happy one second to a jerk the next.
Bipolar much..?

Ooh, Harry such a jerk isn't he ;)
You'll see why he's acting like that soon. Bye vote and comment please.