Two: Yay!

I start packing up, the rest of my clothes. After I finish packing, my aunt walks into the room.

"Honey, I'm going to miss you. Have a good life, love you." She tells me sadly with a hug.

I smile lightly,"Yeah. You too." She leaves the room, and I finish and I look at the time. Almost time, for my flight. Ever since, everything happened. I've saved tons of money, for the flight and the time I'm actually there.

I sigh, and walk to where my aunt was. "Okay, I'm going. Thanks for being here for me." I say, she nods. We hug and I leave. I got into a cab, that was driving me to the airport.

When I was there I paid, the driver and gave my ticket to the lady and walked on the plane. This is the first time I've been on a plane. I'm scared but happy. I'm scared I might die, but happy because I'm really going to England right now.

I've got a hotel booked, but I'm planning to try to get into a college over there, and buy an apartment. I close my eyes hearing the soothing voice of Ed Sheeran...I love him.

~

I wake up, to the plane landing. I look out the near window seeing England, it looked as if it was about to rain, but it was very pretty. When we got to the ground, I got my bags.

~

When I finally found the hotel, I hurried in the rain hitting hard onto the ground. The woman gave me my key, and I got into my room. The room was nice, can't believe I get stay in this for a little while.

If you're wondering why I would pick England to start fresh at, well one of my best friends, she lives here. We were very close, before she had to move. She year older than me so she's been put of high school. I dial her number,

"Hey, Camz." I hear familiar voice say.

"Hi, Lauren. Guess what!?" I ask.

She laughs,"What?"

"I'm here in England!" She gasps,

"Stop lying. I'm serious." She says.

I smile lightly, it feeling weird to."I'm not. I'm here. Okay, want proof? Come to my hotel," I gave her the address and she told me she was going there in five minutes.

Luckily she said she lived around the corner. I look down at my torn up converse. When there is a sudden knock at the door. I get up, answering it.

It was Lauren. "Damn. You really wasn't kidding." She curses and hugs me tightly

"How are you?" She asks concerned a little, taking in my appearance.

I shrug,"After everything, I'm lucky to be standing here I guess..." I say softly.

We sit down, getting to know each other lives. "Hey, if you need a job until you find a college and stuff. I work I'm pretty sure I could get you job where I work." She suggests.

I nod, with a little smile. "Okay. Thanks so much. I owe you." She nods,"And um, even though this place is nice. You're not staying here. You're staying with me. Get your stuff and let's go, Camz." She demands.

Making lightly chuckle at her, "Are you sure your okay? You're not really acting like your usual goofy self."She asks.

I nod unsurely,"Um. I'm fine, promise." I say grabbing my bags. We get into her car, and she drives me to her house. Her house was a two bedroom. Her parents had bought it for her. Their rich. She showed me my new room, and says,

"Hey, when you're ready. Since its still early, in the morning. You wanna go to my job?" She asks.
I nod, "Where do you work at?" I ask. She smirks, "You'll see soon, Camz." Then walks out the room. After I finished, unpacking.

I look at my long brown hair. I brush it lightly, putting a tiny black bow on top. For some reason I've always had a love for bows. I had on dark skinny jeans, with a dark blue top.

I leave my room, and we leave. She stops and I see where she works at.

Starbucks.

I look at her giving her a look, making her laugh. "Let's go." Grabbing me and we walk inside she waves over someone with the look of a manager.

"Hello, Lauren. Who's this?" The lady asks, she was about Twenty six.

"This is Camila. I was wondering if she could get a job here?" She asks. "Well, okay. But can you show how to make and do stuff. But if you guys start goofing around, she's fired. Got it." She says.

We both nod, her walking away. Wow. She went to nice to mean quickly. "Yay! Ya got the job! Okay, here's the apron." She gives it to me. "Okay, follow me. Since its your first day, you just do the orders..kay."She tells me. We both hear a bell,

"Okay it's your first customer! Go!" She tells me. I hurry up there nervously.

I look up seeing a really.. really cute boy. Blonde hair, with dashing blue eyes. "What can I get you?" I kinda ask myself.

He laughs,"First day?" I nod,"I know how it feels. Can I have..Two muffins..." He says. Wait is that a irish accent? I write it down,"Okay." I walk towards Lauren.

"Great job! Now, go talk to him! He's cute." She suggest to me. I walk back over to him. "I'm Niall," He looks at me,

"Oh, my name. Right. I'm Camila." I smile awkwardly. He laughs, as Lauren hands him the muffins. "See you around?" He asks, I nod.."Yeah, sure." I say, not being fazed by his charming smile.

He gives me one more grin, "Thanks, Camila." And then leaves. "Oh, he's cute. Get with him!" Lauren says, "You can have him, I don't plan on getting a boyfriend right now." I say. She nods, "Okay, fine." She says smirking, making me laugh. I seen a paper on the counter, it was from Niall.

When did he even get to write it?
Come to this address, tonight around nine I'm having a party with few friends, you can bring yours as well! See you tonight! I hope~Niall.

I shake my head almost instantly, "Nope."

"Please, Camz. Please for me." She says with a pout.

"Uh, fine. I was planning on eating bananas while watching spongebob, but I'll go for you." I groan, she hugs me tight.

"Yay!"