Thirty-Seven: Risks.

I wake up, sweat evident on my forehead. Why do I keep having dreams of Harry getting shot or me being in danger. Is this a sign? What's going to happen. But if it's signs to something, it's gonna be bad. I know I'm not even ready for it.
○●○●○●

"Harry, he knows." I hear a quiet voice say. "What do you mean 'he knows'?" Harry asks. I walk closer to the door, trying to hear the secretive conversation.

"He called me, a while ago. He said that get ready, and stuff like watch your back."
I hear a loud sigh,

"The war is going begin."

Harry says, I could sense something in his voice. But couldn't detect om what it was.
○●○●○
I take a shower, leaving my hair down. As I walk out, I see Harry. He was staring into space, as if he was thinking of something important.

"Are you okay?" I ask, he snaps out of his daze turning to me. "Mm, yeah. I'm fine." He says; but I could tell he wasn't.

"You know you can tell me anything right..?" I ask. "Camila nothing is wrong." He snaps, I shake my head. "Sorry, for caring." I say, he sighs.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's just-stess and everything." He replies, making me nod.
"It's fine." He stands up, hugging me. Kissing me lightly on the lips, making me smile against his lips. A soft knock was heard on the door. Harry groans, making me giggle.

"Come in." I say, when the door creaks open slowly. It was Liam.
"Harry, can I talk to you for a sec." He says, seriously as I could see a hint of fear in his face.

Harry gives me a nod, before leaving the room.

I couldn't help but wonder, what was going on.

Harry's Pov:
I leave the room, following Liam.
"What's up, now?" I ask. Liam shakes his head,"It's not good." He says. I nod,
"Of course." I groan mentally.

"Remember I told you about everything that was going on with Dave this morning?
Well, I got tons of people to join our rebellion against him. But he's coming for us. Saying that he's going to get the ones we love, until we give him the flash drive. I don't even know how he knew we took it." Liam stops talking, waiting for my reaction. My mind goes over to Camila, her being in even more danger than before. I have to protect her, I have to.

"Liam, I don't even know what we are going to do. We have to stay armed up, get ready for anything. Keep our guard on, he could have people of his outside right now. So just keep watch, stay armed."I tell him, he nods as he paces to the near by closet. That was filled with guns, knifes and other things that could hurt you severely or kill you.
But only one thing was on my mind.
Protecting Camila.