Seventeen: Late Texting.

"Why Camila?" My mom asks, in tears.

I look down, tears slipping down my cheeks.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I-" I got interrupted as she pushed me down.

My sister Sofia, walking into the room. "Soph, not right now." I whisper, she looks at me scared and runs out the room.

My mom walks towards me, her sadness replaces with anger. "You had to be selfish. You had to ask for things. It's your fault, Camila." She looks at me with such hatred, I wanted to crumple up in a corner and cry for the rest of my life.I didn't know, it was going to happen. But I believed her, it was my fault.

I wake up in tears, silently crying not wanting to wake up Lauren. I get up to go to the bathroom, looking at my reflection.
My eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I did the past two days. My lips were a bit chapped, my hair in a messy bun.

I looked a mess, but I couldn't care less at the moment. I went back into my room, after drinking a glass of water. When I decide to text Harry, yes its the middle of the night. I know he won't answer, but I have a little hope he will.

Me: hey harry. You up?

He replies almost instantly, meaning he was. I needed somebody to talk to.

Harry: hey, Camila. Why are you up so late?

Me: bad dream..why are you up?

Harry:  I couldn't sleep, thinking over things you know?

Me: yeah.

We talked for about an hour, before I fell asleep.

○●○●

I woke up with five text messages from Harry.

Harry: haha, so are you tired yet?
At: 2:40am.
Harry: hellooo are you there???
I laugh slightly at the text, as I was asleep during that time.
Harry: are you asleep?!
At: 3:00 am.
Harry: ok I think you're asleep..
I couldn't help but laugh again, but I felt bad for just falling asleep without a bye.
Harry: okay, want to meet lunch?
I replied back saying "sure" and I got up from bed yawning still very tired from getting no sleep. I got downstairs, seeing Lauren there eating a pancake. Before I even said anything she replied,

"It's on the stove." I laugh, going into the kitchen grabbing a pancake off the stove.

It was good, she's really good at cooking. But she says I make the best sandwiches.

"So, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I have work today remember?" She says.

"Oh, by the way. I called the manager that you won't be coming to work today." She smiles. I look at her confused, "Why?"

"Because I could sense that you had a bad night. Puffy eyes gave it away, but if you need someone to talk to I'm here. Plus, I bet that you already had plans with your boyfriend, Harry." She smiles nicely.

I hug her, "Thanks, it means a lot. Lauren."

I smile, "I try, I try. Now I have to go for work, so bye, Camz. By the way, tell me if you snogged Harry today too, alright?" She asks, innocently.

I roll my eyes, pushing her out the door. I go upstairs, changing into a pair of jeans, a long sleeved black sweater with black boots. My hair down, when I finally got the brush to go through the tangles in my hair. I get a text.

Harry: I'm outside ;)

He then texts me almost again.

Harry: damn, sorry. I didn't mean for the winky face sorry! I'm out here

I laugh at the text, bringing a smile upon my face. I leave out the door, getting into the passenger seat of the car.

Harry looks over at me with a smile, he scans my face when his lips drop a little. I didn't know why, but I chose to ignore it.