Twenty: Seeing Things.

Okay, guys. I was thinking about this story what I could do to make this a bit more interesting.

You know how Camila and Harry confessed their secrets last chap. Well, that's not the case, both of them still has secrets to keep. One that could break them apart completely.

Okay, that was a little hint of what going to be happening. You might get suspicious too a little lol.

Vote and comment.
____________________

Harry hugged me, kissing my cheek softly. Making my sadness of the confession fade away. He then smiles at me,

"Okay, I didn't invite you hear so we can be sad together." I nod agreeing, sniffling a little.

He turns on the show, and we began watching. About thirty minutes into it, he gets a phone call. His facial features that was just calm, happy moments ago, we're serious now. He says,

"Yes. Be there in a few." In a hushed tone. He looks at me, nervously.

"I'm sorry, Camila. I have to go." He says, hurriedly.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask, worried.

He shakes his head, with a smile.

"Nothing at all, Camila." He slips on his shoes.

Almost falling at the task,

"I have to go now, can you call Lauren to pick you up?" He asks, not even looking at me.

While he stood at the door,

"Um, sure..I'll go then." I say, a bit confused and a little hurt.

He nods, leaving slamming the door on his way out. I didn't know what to think, what just happened? We were sitting here having a great time. When he just..left. I sigh, sadly. I call Lauren, she said she would be here in a few minutes. Maybe he just wanted to ditch me, because he hates hanging out with me.

It was so sudden, I heard a honk, outside. As I was about to go into her car, I swear I seen a figure lurking in the alley near his apartment. But as soon as I seen it, it was gone. I ignore the figure, I could've just been seeing things. It couldn't be anything crazy.

○●○●○●○

It's been a few days since he left me at his house and everything. I still don't know what happened.

We hang out almost everyday him most of the time leaving because of a text or a call. I don't know what's up. But I'm planning to find out.