Nine: Shut up, Lauren!

"Lauren, seriously stop it!" I yell, blushing.

She laughs,"Okay, I will. I'm going to have to have a talk with Harry." I look at her confused. Oh, she meant the 'talk'.

"Really! You're going to embarrasse me, or something!" I say, knowing what she would do. She shakes her head,

"No I'm not." She smirks. I groan, "Bye, I'm going to sleep." I walk up to my room, tired. I almost fall asleep instantly. But something was different this time. I had a smile on my face.

●○●○●○●○●
~Morning~

"Camila! Wake up! Work! We have work."

Lauren yells, I groan standing up.
I get dressed and go to the place tiredly. Yawning every second, I give people their orders. "Camila! You just gave the man a pen instead of his coffee."
"Why are you so tired?" Lauren asks, a little laughter coming from her.

I shake my head,"I kind of texted Harry last night.." I yawn, and and she smirks in approval. After work, we get back home. "Hey, Camz. You wanna go to a club tonight...I heard that it's really fun." I groan.

○●○●○

"I'm tired maybe tomorrow..or in a few years." I yawn, laying down on the couch. As she asks me again about going to the club. I was at home, laying on the couch. 

She then groans also, "Please, Camzy." She pouts. I roll my eyes, "Fine. But you owe me." I say, as I stand up. She grins, jumping up in the air cheering.

"it gets easier every time!" She says. I turn around, "I can change my mind you know?" I say, raising my eyebrows.

She raises her hands in surrender going into her room. I laugh getting ready for a long...long..night.

○●○●

We arrive at the club, sweat and drunk people fill the air.

"I'm going to get some drinks, be right back!" Lauren yells.

I nod, still tired. I sit at at the near by couch, when someone approaches me.

"Camila?" I hear a familar voice ask.

I look up meeting green eyes. I smile, shyly towards him. "Harry..hey." I say, as he sits beside.

"Hey, Camila. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Lauren." I say, he laughs nodding.

"It's great that you're hear because I wanted to ask you something." He says, nervously.

I've never really seen him nervous, so this was a shocking scene.

"Yeah, what's up?" I smile towards him, he looks at me with intense look on his face.

"Will you go on a.. date with me?" He asks.