Thirteen: Four Words Got Me Like..

I start to wake up, as I feel a strong grip on my waist. I open my eyes, seeing a sleeping Harry. He was lightly snoring, his arms wrapped my waist facing me.

I had to use the bathroom badly, but I didn't want to move out of this spot. After a few minutes I decided to get up, slowly removing his arm.

But I couldn't as he tighten the grip, pushing me down softly.

"Harry!" I whisper.

"Camila...go to sleep." He says, quietly his eyes shut. His voice raspy and tired.

"I have to like..pee. Harry!" I say.

His eyes still closed, he smiled a little. Then let go of the grip, letting me run into the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror.

My hair a mess, I put it in a bun. As I walked out, Harry was in his room...shirtless. I cover my eyes, "Sorry! Sorry!" I yell, I hear a loud laughter come from him. I uncover my eyes, seeing him put a shirt on.

"Okay, Camila-" a light chuckle from him, then he continues, "I'll take you back to your house.."

As he drives toward the house, I seen Lauren's car parked in the driveway. I get out, "Thanks, Harry. For letting me stay over for the night!" I smile.

"It's fine, Camila. I hope you enjoyed our..d-date yesterday!" He says, trying to avoid that certain word.

I nod, "I did, like always it was amazing." I smile slightly sad.  I think he noticed as his smile faded a  bit. I wave towards him, walking into the house.

"Lauren! I'm home!" I yell. She runs downstairs, almost falling.

"So what happened last night?" She asks, winking.

"Nothing we just slept together." I say, she gasps.

"Oh, my. Camz you didn't!" Then I think back at what I said.

"No! No! Not like that, I mean we just slept in the same bed, not the dirty kind of sleeping! What is wrong with you!" I hit her on the arm;

She winces, making me laugh. "Whatever, Camzy. I know you wanted to with him!" She grins.

I roll my eyes,"Okay, whatever." I say.

"Today is our day off, what do you want to do?" Lauren asks,

"I don't know, just no more parties. Please." I plead,

she laughs.
"Alright. Well, not forever. We can just stay home, and watch movies?" She asks.

I nod,"That sounds perfect!" I say, collapsing onto the couch.

"Okay, I'll be right back."
She walks out of the room, while she was gone her phone buzzed. I look at it seeing a text from...Niall?
Niall: "Hey, Lauren. I had tons of fun last night! We should hang out more."

A smirk forms onto my face, what's going on with then two? "Lauren!" She walks in,

"What, Camz?"

"What's going on with you and...Niall?" I wink, she blushes.

"Nothing?" She says. I laugh,"Ooh, what happened last night?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"Nothing." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, you'll tell me sometime." I say, taking the bowl of popcorn from her. She sighs in relief.

I turn on High School Musical, Lauren groans, but smiles. After a few hours, we were both sprawled on the two couchs, watching The Notebook. It was about 8:00 pm now.

Yep, we watched movies since just morning. Including, High school musical (all parts), Finding Nemo, Mean Girls, Love Actually, and now The Notebook. This is how I want to spend my life.

After The Notebook, goes off. Lauren goes to make some pizza. It was now nine thirty and I got a text.

Harry: Goodnight, Camila. Sweet dreams.

My smile widens, and I couldn't stop reading it over. Those four words got me in a really good mood.

When I went to sleep I didn't have a nightmare, the first time in two years.