Six: Special

I blush at his comment,"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I wink, he laughs. Grabbing my hand unexpectedly,making me slightly gasp in surprise. Luckily, he didn't notice.

Harry pov~

I hear her slightly gasp, I'm just as surprised as she. I've haven't been on a date since...Emily. It didn't turn out well, for me. Maybe her though, she didn't care about our relationship.

I snap out of my thoughts, hearing a beautiful voice.

"Harry, you alright?" Camila asks.

I nod,"Yeah, of course." I say, keeping my eyes on the road, as I drive to our destination.

"Do you mind telling me where we're going?" She asks, sweetly.

"That's a surprise, Camila." I tell her with a straight face.

She groans,

"Ugh. Can you please tell me!" She whines.

"Nope. Unless you play the guitar for me.."

She scoffs, "Not happening. I'll just wait."

I roll my eyes, playfully.

"You look quite beautiful, Camila."

She sighs,"What's wrong?"

She shakes her head, looking out the window.

I arrive at restaurant, and I walked her inside. When a man comes up to us,

"Mr. Styles?" I nod, he smiles as he guides us to the roof.

I've arranged dinner on the roof, romantic? Yeah I know.

"Oh my god. Harry, you didn't!" She exclaims, looking around at the table sat up, on the roof in awe.

The view was beautiful up here, but wasn't as beautiful as she looked right now.

She sat down as did I. The food spaghetti, and I think maybe apple juice.

"This is amazing Harry. You didn't have to do this." She says, looking at me happily, and a bit guilty.

"No its fine, I wouldn't want to do this for any other girl but you." I tell her, her face becoming very red.

It was actually very adorable. She began to dig in the food, as I did the same. We shared a small talk,

"Where did you move here from?"I ask, curiously.

Her face becomes a bit pale, as if she was afraid to answer.

"Miami, Florida. I was born in Cuba, but moved to America when I was around six."

She tells me, her face becoming her regular color. I nod,

"That's cool."

She nods with a small smile forming upon her perfect face. After dinner, I take her back home. She smiles at me as I walk her to the front door.

"This dat- I mean tonight was amazing, you somehow know how to make a girls night, huh?" She asks with a giggle.

I laugh with her, stunned how her eyes seemed to shine in the moonlight.

"See you soon?"

I nod,"Yeah. Yeah, of course. Camila."

She waves, I wanted to kiss her badly. But I knew if I did, I'll be in deeper than I want to be. I don't want to have another relationship that ended like my one before. Camila is special, and I need to take care of that. She smiles, giving me hug. Walking into her house.

CAMILA POV-

What is this boy doing to me?