Nineteen: Confessions Pt:2

"What happened to you?" He asks. I look at him confused,

"What do you mean?" He sighs.

"After what happened last night, I know you had a not so perfect life." It was then my turn to sigh.

I guess Harry is going to be the next one told. I knew I was going to be in tears at the end.
"Okay, I'll tell you. Two years ago, it was a day before my birthday. My d-dad was getting stuff for my party, I was having at the house with a few of my friends. I told him to get me, some chips and stuff for the party. But about an hour later, he called...-"
(Flashback of what happened)

My dad called me, "Camila, they didn't have the type of stuff you wanted it. Is it fine if I get you something else?" My dad asks.

I wanted my party to be perfect, and I knew that I was going to need that stuff for my party.

"Dad can you go somewhere else and find it? Please?" I ask.

He sighs, "Okay, I will. This better be the best party ever." He chuckles.

"I promise it will." I say into the phone. We hang up, as I was getting stuff ready at the house. That's when hours passed I didn't hear anything from my dad.

"Camila, where's your father?" Mom asks, curiously. I shrug, "I told him to get me some food and other things for my party, and he hasn't came back yet." She nods, as worry flashed through her eyes.

But after  about thirty minutes, we got a call.
I answered it, as my mom was on the couch watching her shows. "Hello?"

"Is this a family member of the Cabello family." A voice speaks from the other line.

"Yes, why?"

"I'm so sorry, but Mr.Cabello has got in a car accident. He collided with a truck, and died almost instantly. I'm sorry, for your lost. If you want to kno-" That's when my life tore apart, I stared crying nonstop.

My mother  hearing the news as well, crying with me. I told my sister, it was a horrible sight.
○●○
A few weeks after the accident, we still was in bad shape. My mother the worst of all of us. That's when she did something that shocked me.

"This is all your fault, Camila!" She yells, hitting me om the side of the face. I started to cry,

"He would've got home, and never got in the accident! It's your fault! I can't believe a selfish person like you are my daughter!" She yells, kicking me in the gut.

I started crying. I believed her, it was my fault.
My fault..

*flashback over*

After I finished telling him, he looked at me sadly. Sitting beside me rubbing my back,
"Camila. It wasn't your fault.." he whispers, holding me close.

I started crying, as he hugged me softly. "It wasn't your fault, you didn't know." He says.

I look at him, "But if I didn't ask for him to do that, he would still be here, alive." I say, stuttering.

He shakes his head, kissing my forehead softly. I lay my head on his chest, closing my eyes. As he said soothing words into my ear.
"I can tell your breaking-.." he says. I look up at him, as he smiles sadly at me.
"..but I'm here to heal you."