Forty-Three: Just Because.

My phone lit up, I looked at it. Who could be up, at this time of night? I grabbed it cautiously, making sure not to wake up, Harry next to me. It was a text.

Unknown: I know, you're up. I'm watching your every move. As I've said before, you won't be protected forever. See you soon, Camila.

I started to shake with fear, tears form in my eyes. I can't take this anymore. I worry all the time now, I'm in danger.

I know.

I didn't want to cry, but here I was crying on his bed. I just hope Harry doesn't wake up, because I don't want him to worry so much.. But I guess I wasn't quiet enough, as Harry sat up in his bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He says, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I decided it was time for him to know.

I didn't want to worry him. I hand him my phone, his worried expression turned angry way too quick.

I seen him scroll up, probably seeing the ones the 'unknown' person had sent me.
"Camila. How long have you been getting these texts?" He asks, calmly.

My teary eyes, look into his now dark green eyes.

"For about a month," I guess,

"Baby, why didn't you tell me this?" He asks, with hurt in his eyes.

I didn't want to hurt him, I just felt guilty.

"I-I didn't want to worry you, or make you angry." I admit, he nods.

"Please, Camila. Tell me this, if it happens again, promise me.." He says, with a pleading look.

"I promise, Harry. I'm sorry." I say, still a bit scared about the text. "It's fine, Camila." He reassures,

"I'll keep you safe. I'll protect you. Don't listen to that asshole." He says, making me smile.

He kisses my forehead, hugging me into his chest.

○●○●○
I got up, from bed. With a yawn, looking around. Harry was out of the bed, as I didn't spot him anywhere. I sighed, changing my clothes, and taking a quick shower.

When I finished, I grabbed my phone walking into the living room. Where Harry sat. It was weird not seeing everyone else here, since they've been stay here for about a week or so.

But I remembered this is Harry's apartment-flat.

"Hey, Harry." I smile, grabbing banana from the table.

"Hey, Camila. How are you?" He asks, referring to last night.

I nod, "I'm okay." My light up, Harry gives me a look. I grab my phone, it was my aunt. I answer it.

"Hey, Camila. I've missed you, sweetie. How are you?" She greets. A smile makes its way onto my face,

"Hi, um is it time for Sofia to go live with you now?" I ask, Harry's gaze still on me, I give him a smile. He seems to sigh in relief, smiling back.

"Yeah, Sofia just got here yesterday. I got the papers, and got it confirmed. I'm her legal guardian now." My smile widens at the news, happy Sofia could have a normal good life.

Being with an actual family member. I wanted to see her. But I knew that I couldn't.

"That's great. Tell her that I miss her and I love her. Alright?" I ask.

"Sure, sweetie. I will. I'll tell her to call you later, also. I have to go, I hope to see you again soon." I hum in response, before hanging up.

Just that certain news, flipped my sad mood to a pretty happy one.
"Who was that?" Harry, asks curiously.

"My aunt, she has my sister now." I say, he nods.

"Oh, wasn't she in a boarding school?" He asks, I nod surprised he remembered that. "Well, that's great baby." He kisses me, softly on the lips. I giggle against his lips, when his hands tickle the uncovered skin of my leg, I felt him smile against the kiss.

Harry Pov:
Hours later..

Even if I wasn't the person getting the threatening texts. I thought about it all night. How Camila wouldn't be protected forever, and that he would see her soon. It hurt me, since that might happen. But I won't let it. I can't. No one can hurt her.

Camila went back into my room, she said she was still a little tired. A knock was heard at the door, I opened it to see Niall, Louis and..Tom I think?

"Hey, guys." I greet, giving a smile to Louis and Niall only. Okay, I don't really like Tom or whatever his name is. He knows Camila is my girl, but still flirts with her continually.

"Hey." Tom says, I look over at him.

"Hello, Tom." I smirk, he gives me a confused look.
"Tyler." He replies, oh wait his name is Tyler.. oops.
"Oh sorry, Tyler." I reply, sitting down. Niall was shaking his head but a laugh escaped his mouth, Louis chuckling softly before sitting next to me.

"What's up?" I ask, as I wondered why the three were here.

"Oh-uh. Dave is planning on coming here to first to find the flash drive. If he finds it, he's going to keep it locked up for about a week after, to get how to use the stuff on the flash drive.
But if he doesn't find it, then we have just started a war. I'm saying that, Lauren and Camila would be in serious danger.
Especially Camila he thinks she involved with everything. You guys need to figure out a way to keep them safe." He rants, Niall and Louis nodded, but didn't say a word.

I tried to think, but Louis spoke up. "What if we could like teach Lauren and Camila self defense. Or if we left them here, they would have a gun to defend themselves with." I thought it was pretty good idea;

I don't know why I got a little bit of worry filled my senses.

○●○●

Camila's Pov:

I wake up, walking into the living room. Seeing Harry, Louis, Niall and Tyler. I give them a smile,

"Hi, guys!" I greet softly, they smile back. Before Harry got up, following me into the kitchen.

"Sleep well, baby?" He asks, I blush at the nickname he says often.

"Yeah. I feel way better now." I smile, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" He asks, with a grin.
I shrug, "Just because.." I blush.