Twenty One: Drunk Thoughts.

Harrys Pov:
I take another shot, gulping it down. As Niall and Zayn play beer pong. "So, Harry. What's been going on with you and Camila?" Niall slurs.

I shrug, "Nothing." I was unsure of my answer though.

But I couldn't feel anything for her even if do, and I have pretty good reasons why I shouldn't. Camila is an amazing girl, I think already feel something strong for her. But I can't and I won't.

It well just break us apart, and hurt her. I sigh, taking down another shot. Zayn puts his hand on my shoulder, "You seem stressed." He says.

I nod, "Yeah, just thinking over some things." Zayn gives me a look of understanding.

I don't know how he does it, he's engaged to a girl named Perrie. He's putting so much at risk, but I can't take that chance after what happened last time.

I sigh again, getting a text from..Camila.

Camila: hey, Harry. Haven't seen ya for awhile... god I sound clingy

I smile at her text, then frown.

Me: hey, camila. You don't sound clingy. I've been busy. Hang out tomorrow?

I know I shouldn't ask her this, I shouldn't want to hang out with her. But I can't help but feel something for this amazing girl.

Sadly, I won't.

Camila: okay cool. See ya tomorrow!

I look at her text, then looking over them seeing Niall and Zayn in the middle of a drunken laughing fit, with no care in the world. I shake my head, gulping down another and another.

As it burned down my throat.

Camila Pov-

A\N: I had to change back to her pov, it'll reveal too much too soon ;)

I smile at Harry's text, and lay back down.
I think I really like Harry, I think. But I have a gut feeling telling me I shouldn't like him, as if it's going to hurt me in some way. I ignore the feeling, shaking it off.

Hahaha that reminds me of Taylor Swift.

I shake my head at my own thoughts, as I walk into Laurens room. Hearing her talking to someone, I peak in seeing her on her phone. She giggled a few times, then blushed.

WOW, LAUREN JUST BLUSHED. I  thought I'd never see the day. She hangs up with a smile on her face. I walk in slowly,

"Well, what do what got here?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

Making her blush, "Okay..I just was talking to Niall." She says, nervously.
I laugh,
"Aw, my little Lauren boo." I tease.

She rolls her eyes, playfully. "I'm starving, you wanna go out and eat somewhere?" She asks, desperate to change the subject.

I nod, "Okay, Lauren sure." She breathes in a sigh of relief. Making me laugh, at her embarrassment. "Let's go to..wait where are we going?" I ask, with a giggle. She shrugs,"Uh, I don't know." We look at each other as we walk out of her house.