Eighteen: Confessions

He drove me to this cute little diner, as we sat down. "Oh, I love this place. It seems really cozy." I smile.

He nods, gazing up at me. "You look beautiful, Camila." He smiles, making me blush a deep red.

He chuckles, I smile as he looks into my eyes.
"I love how I make you blush. It's cute."

He says, making me blush even more. He needs to stop, or I need to go somewhere and see if it's healthy to blush this much. I laugh, "Harry." I groan, as he laughs.

"Sorry. But it's true." After we eat and talk about stuff.  As we were I'm his car, he told me about this new show he was watching tonight. He invited me over his house to watch with him. It seemed like a good show so, I agreed.

I called Lauren, as Harry was driving towards his house.

"Hey, Camz. What's up?"

"Lauren, I won't be home until later I'm going over Harry's." I say.

She gasps,
"You go girl! Are you getting it on tonight? Huh?" She giggles.

I gasp again, catching Harry's attention. I laugh nervously, "Stop it! Lauren." She laughs,

"Wait is Harry there with you?" She asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I wanna talk to him!" She exclaims,

"No, you aren't going to talk to him!" I say, Harry looks over at me amused.

"Okay, I'll yell through the phone then!" She says.

"HARRY! CAN YOU HEAR ME? HUH? HOW ARE YOU!"She screams, 

making me wince. She kept yelling, forcing me to give him the phone. He looks at me confused and I could tell in his face that she began talking. He chuckled every now and then, and handed me the phone.

"I'm so going to talk to when I get home, bye." I say, hanging up.

I look at Harry, as he stops the car in front of his apartment. As we walk in i sit on the couch, as he asks,

"You want something to eat?" I shake my head,

"No thanks, still full from lunch." I say with a smile.

He nods, taking off his jacket. As I noticed a few tattoos on him. He sits down beside me, as we began talking about random things. Before I  got up,

"To your room!" I laugh, he joins in leading me to his room. He had a regular man's room. He had tons of pictured on his dresser, his bed was quite messy. As his closet was open, with clothes falling out of it.

"Sorry, I'm not a neat person." He says, I chuckle knowing I'm one either.

I walk around knocking over a picture. It was a picture of of a girl, she was very pretty around my age.

"Who's this?" I ask. He looks at the picture, sadness flashes through his eyes.

"Emily." He whispers. I look at him confused, "It's fine you don't have to tell me." I say. He shakes his head, "It's okay, I'll tell you-" he stops taking my hand, "...I trust you." He making me look down, blushing.

"Emily was a girl I had a massive crush on a year ago. You could say I was in love with her. After awhile I asked her out, she said yes, and we were dating. But then she became distant, and one day I seen her cheating on me. I asked her why, she said because I was boring and not good enough for her. It was a horrible thing to feel that the person you loved didn't feel the same way back.." he says, sighing.

"Harry.." I say, sadly.

"Why aren't you saying 'sorry' or something along the lines of that?" He says, as if he used to it.

"Because I know it doesn't help, or change anything that had happened." I whisper.