Epilogue

Author's Pov:

"Lauren can you please give thus letter to Harry. And please don't read it, I only want him to read it." Camila asks, then giving her a demand.

Lauren nods, a little frustrated that she couldn't read it. Camila smiles; hugging her best friend. Lauren eyes tear up, in sadness.

"I'm going to miss you." She says, to Camila. She nods, saying a quiet goodbye to Lauren.

Before she's slowly walks towards the plane.

○●○

Lauren knocks on Harry's door, so she could give him the letter. But no one ever came. She groans mentally, before getting out the key he gave her.

For emergencies.
She opened the door, and looked around before going into his room. He wasn't there, she sat the letter on his bed. Shaking her head, when she knocked over a big package of papers, she picked them up hurrily.

Before leaving the house, but little did she know was that she picked up the letter and mixed it up with the papers. Making it unknown for Harry, to realize that he got a letter from Camila.

Camila's Pov:

I was asleep, for a few minutes. Before I got up, to go to bathroom. After doing my business, I went back to my seat. Looking through my phone.

I found myself looking through our shared texts. I sat my phone down, putting it on vibrate. I closed my eyes for awhile, before I finally fell back to sleep.

○●○●

I was back in Miami, just for awhile. As I missed my sister and aunt. I was in my old room. When I finally got settled I seen that i had a missed call. From..Harry.

He left a voicemail.

"Camila, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I left you, and told you to forget me. I miss you so much, I love you so much. You're my world, always. I only did this to keep you safe. I love you, baby. Fore-" he says before it shut off. Tears formed in my eyes, as I tried to push them away.

Why would he send this?

This is not making anything easier.

But I knew that he was drunk, you could hear how he slurred some of his words together. I couldn't believe this but, I end up saying this to myself.

"I love you too, Harry."
_____________________
BREAKING AND HEALING IS NOW FINISHED. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS.
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOVE CAMARRY TOO. JUST TELL THEM PLEASE! I WOULD LOVE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO READ THIS TOO.
THANKS AGAIN!! LOVE YOU. THE SEQUEL SHOULD BE UP IN THE NEXT HOUR. PLEASE FIND IT ON MY PAGE. IT'S CALLED, FINDING YOU.