Forty-Five: Thoughts.

Tyler tried numerous times to start a conversation, me turning it down. I just really wasn't in the mood. First off I was very worried about Harry. Second, I was tired of being in danger.

A word that I've heard way too much in the past month or so. I was tired of feeling powerless and weak. This was one of the feelings, I felt when I lived in Miami.

A feeling I didn't want to feel again, the feeling I ran away from. The texts didn't help either, saying how I wasn't going to be protected forever.

Yes, I know I wasn't going to be. I know myself,  if it wasn't Lauren...and...Harry, I would've ran away from all of this.

"Camila, did I do something?" Tyler asks concerned, interrupting my thoughts. I shake my head,

"No, I'm just not in a good mood." I reply. He nods, scratching the back of his awkwardly.

I felt bad, that I didn't even try to make this less...awkward.

"Uh, wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks, trying to lighten the mood. I nod, he smiles.

While he picked out the movie, my mind drifted off. I thought about Harry, how close we gotten. How I know he's my first love, and I don't regret it a bit. Yes, if I've never met him, I probably wouldn't be in this. But I guess that's how much I love him. 

I coughed, loudly, since when was I sick? He looks over at me, "I'll get you something to drink." He stands up before I get to have a say in it.

I sigh, as he comes back with a glass of apple juice. "Thanks." I say, with a smile. He nods, sitting on the other couch near by. I take a sip, savoring the fresh taste.

"So what are we watching?" I ask, actually starting to try. Not wanting to be a downer, he told me some movie I've never even heard of. I didn't want to be rude, so I just nodded.

During the movie, I started to get sleepy. Very sleepy, but it felt different. I could barely keep my eyes open.

Then everything went black.

○●○●

Harry's Pov:

We were on our way back to my flat, which would take about an hour. Since we had to stop, because some dude shot our tire.

We are now stopped at this station place, as this guy put a new tire on the van.
I just wanted to see Camila, to know she was alright.

It's crazy, how strong feelings I have for her. Her beautiful brown eyes, that I can't seem to look out of.

"Harry? Hey!" Liam snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, Liam?" I ask, he looks at me weirdly.

"Nothing. We can go now." He replies.
I nod, sitting in the passenger seat next to him. As he drove, I felt a strong feeling. 

Something bad just happened, I just hoped it wasn't anything to do with Camila.

○●○●

Lauren Pov:

"Thanks, Niall. This really means a lot."
I smile towards him. He nods, squeezing my hand. He leaves the room, as I take a quick shower.

After I finished changing into my clothes, I walk into the living room. Seeing Niall, he hands me some food. Making me cheer, "You're the best." I say, biting into the burger.

He laughs,"You're the best, babe." He grins, kissing my cheek.

I blush, he chuckles sitting beside me eating his food.
I grab my phone, I wanted to call Camila. To make sure she was alright.

She's been quiet for the past few days, like how she was..after her fathers death.

I sigh at the thought, of my best friend. I call getting no answer, I call a few more times. What could she be doing to miss my calls?

She already texted me an hour ago, saying how awkward it was being with Tyler.

Something wasn't right.

Hey guys! Did ya like the chap??
Vote and comment if I get at least 2 votes and 1 comment I'll update again today!

Breaking & Healing(Camarry) a.uOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara