Twenty Nine: Promises

"What was it?" Harry asks, standing by my side. I look at him, "It-It was the man I seen..." I say, stuttering. He looks at me, with mixed emotions. He turns to Niall, him wearing the same expression.

"What is happening..?" Lauren asks, hugging Niall. He looks down at her, rubbing her back. I look at Harry, his facial features intense. "Niall, call Louis, Liam and Zayn. We have to talk to them. Now." He says seriously. Niall nods,"Okay, what are we doing?" He asks. Harry looks over at him,"We are going to go over to talk Dave, talk to him as if we were on his side. Convince him we are.

Obviously, he's sending that man or whoever it was to watch over us. We have to get a plan. Soon." He replies. Niall, nods agreeing with him. Niall gets on his phone, texting away.
I sigh, "I don't even know what to think anymore." I say. Harry looks at me in concern, "Don't worry, I promise I won't let anyone hurt you." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist comforting me. I lay my head on his chest, as Niall speaks up.

"Okay their coming right now. Who's going to stay over here with them?" He asks.
Harry shrugs, "Maybe, Zayn and Louis. Because I think Dave trusts Liam the most out of all of us. He would definitely believe us, if we had him on our side acting as we were on his side." Harry responds.
Their was a loud series of knocks on the door. Harry looks out the peep hole, om the door. As he opens the door. Me seeing Louis and Zayn, and Liam. "Camila, Lauren. Go up into my room, please." Niall says, Harry giving me a look. We both nod, as I lead her to his room.

But of course, Lauren had to make a joke. Before she sat on his bed. "Okay, I need to ask. Did anything nasty happen here? You know  that stuff called se-" I interrupt her, "Stop Lauren. Stop." I say, blushing. She laughs, slightly. "You still didn't answer my question." She raises her eyebrow. I groan,"No." She frowns, "Damn. Ugh." She says. I shake my head. She got lost in her thoughts, as a scared look took over her face. But I knew their was still a brave front that had took over her.

As she stood up, "Now, I know we could be in danger and everything. But I hate this feeling, of being scared and stuff. Let's make a promise." She proposed. I look at her, " We promise to protect each other." She says. I smile,"Of course. I promise."