Fifty-One: Lying

Lauren's Pov:
Niall told me, what Harry has been thinking about doing to keep her safe. I hope he doesn't do what he's thinking of doing, he's going to break her.

I'm very tempted to go over there and slap some sense into him. But I know if I tried to tell Camila, she wouldn't want to believe it. I know he cares for her so much, I can tell.

But this, this wouldn't be right. Because if he actually knew how much he meant to her, he might think this wouldn't be a good idea. He's her first love, her first kiss. Her basically first everything, and him to do that.
Just wouldn't be right at all.

Harry's Pov:

I was thinking and thinking. About Camila, but the one thing that crossed my mind. Was that it needed to keep her safe, I can't have her getting hurt again.

I just can't let that happen again, and being with me will just lead her into danger even more. I think Dave, wants her because of the flash drive.

He wants her to get to me, if she wasn't near me, or we broke up he wouldn't try to get to her as much.

She would be safe, from being held captive or getting threatening texts.

She would be safe.

Safe.

A word that I would like to be true for Camila.

Camila's Pov:

I trip on..The air and I fall on to the ground. Face hitting the ground.

Hard.

Lauren bursts into a fit of laughter, she laughed for what seemed for like five mintutes.

Before she stopped, and helped me up. I roll my eyes at her, mad. She giggles, at my mood change.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Camz, please forgive me." She pleads, with a pouty face.

I groan,"Fine, just hurry up." I say, we were at her house.

Niall was on the couch sleeping, while we were upstairs.

They insisted to have one of them watch over us, so none of us can get hurt or kidnapped again.

I agreed, not wanting that to happen to her or me every again. "So how has Niall been?" I ask, she blushes at his name.

I laugh,"Aw, you really like him." I say, she nods.

My phone vibrates.

I got a text from Harry.

Harry: Can we talk tomorrow?

My breathing hitched, thinking it was something bad.

Me: Sure

I didn't even know what to think, I wait for his text back. Not getting anything. Lauren sees my change in mood.

I show her the text, she sighs moving her hair to side with her hand. She didn't say anything,"Uh, he just- um-probably he just wants to talk o you since he hasn't seen you for awhile and stuff?" She stutters, avoiding eye contact.

She was lying, that was clear.

But why would she be lying?

What is he going to talk to me about?

Why is it so bad, that she needs to lie?

I just know it won't be a good day tomorrow.

You guys will be finding out what he does next chap. I might write it tonight or tomorrow. Btw, if you're wondering why I have so much free time to write these chaps, is because it's my spring break right now. It's not because I have no life, lol. Vote and comment.