Forty-Seven: That's My Girl.

Harry's Pov:
"Let's go, we have to find her!" I say, a out as a yell. "We can't just go, she could be anywhere. They probably took her to place, we couldn't think of Harry." Liam replies.

I sigh, "What are we going to do then?" I ask, "We can't just stay here, and hope she's going to walk back through the front door. Because it won't happen." I say angrily.

"We'll get here back, don't worry." Niall speaks up. My phone vibrates, I look at it seeing an unknown number. Whoever it was sent me a video.

I click play, as the guys surrounded me. My face showed horror when I seen what it was.

Camila's Pov:

It's been hours, since I've seen Tyler. I'm glad though, but fear still was there. I'm not joking, if he gets close to me again, I'm going to spit in his face.

My sudden confidence disappeared as I thought of how he had the knife. Which I knew would be used on me. I just hope Harry or someone helps me. I miss Harry's protective looks, I miss his arm around me. I miss his cute little grin, that showed his dimples. I miss his emerald eyes. I miss his loving kisses and hugs. I miss his bad cheesy jokes. I miss him.

I wanted to cry nonstop, but I had to stay strong. I tried to get out of the ropes, it hurting my wrists as the rough texture scraped my skin.
As I finally felt the rope loosen, the door opened. I sighed, hoping nothing bad would happen. Fear went across my face, as I seen Tyler and some unfamiliar guy walk into the room.

The guy went behind the camera. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

Harry's Pov:

Camila was I tied up in a chair, she looked worn out. Her beautiful eyes, we're red a little, she's must've been crying. A painful feeling went through my chest, as I thought of her crying.

"Camila." I whisper, quietly only to myself. Tyler came into view, as he stood next to her. I glared at him through the screen of my phone.

"Hello, Harry." He chuckles, he strokes Camila's cheek.

She flinches,"Get you're filthy hands off of me!" She yells, Tyler only laughs. As he pulled something out of his back pocket.

A knife. My breathing hitched, as I seen it come closer to Camila's flawless skin.

"Now, Harry. If you bring Dave the flash drive. She won't feel any pain, I'll return her to you."

"You have have an hour.After each hours, you don't bring the flash drive, she will be in pain. So if I were you, I would bring it. You don't want to see her crying do you, screaming your name, begging you to help her. It would be your fault, she's in pain. Only yours." He says, with a evil smirk.

He gets closer to her, she scoffs spitting in his face.

That's my girl

Tyler screeches, making Camila smirk a little. He wipes away the spit, then looks at the camera. "You have an hour!" He yells, before everything went black.

Sorry that this was bad, gosh I'm horrible at writing lol. But I hope you might have liked it a little. Vote and comment if you actually did think it was okay.