Thirty-Six: Too Late

Harry's Pov:
I just confessed my feelings towards Camila. But I still don't know if it's the right thing to do. I still had that bad feeling. She looks at me, in silence.
"It's fine, if you don't feel the same way. I get it. You just don't like me, that way. I guess, I'm-" she stops me from talking as she kisses me. "What was that for?" I ask, quietly but with a slight smirk on my face. She smiles, but I could see a light blush on her cheeks.

"To shut you up." She says, with a chuckle. I look down, as she continues to talk. "I feel the same way, Harry." She replies, shyly. I look up with a grin across my face,"Really?" I ask, happily. She nods, laughing. I pull her closer to me, she gasps in shock. I kiss her on cheek, knowing she's probably blushing. "I love you." I say, nervously. She smiles,"I love you..too."
○●○●○●
Camila's Pov:
I still couldn't believe that, Harry loves me.
It's just crazy to think. I sigh, with a smile. But it quickly washes away, when I remember our current situation. I walk back into his room, seeing Harry sleep. I smile, laying down next to him. Pulling some of the blanket over me, after a few minutes I felt his arm wrap around my waist, pulling my back into his chest. I could feel his breath on my neck.
"Night, baby." He whispers, making me blush at the name. "Goodnight, Harry." I say. I snuggle into him, finally falling asleep.
"Camila." I hear a familiar raspy voice say.
Harry.
"What?" I ask, with a slight smile. His smile that was on his face, disappeared. That's when I seen a man standing behind him.
With a gun.
I scream,"Harry! Watch out!" Harry turns around, but it was too late. He was gone.