Fifteen: A Day With Harry.

My hair was down, in natural waves. My sweatpants, and a loose white t-shirt on. Me wanting to go change, but didn't want to get up thinking that upstairs was too far. The a knock at my door.

I opened it seeing Harry. "Hey." He smiles softly.

I return the smile, as I open the door wider letting him in. He sits down on the couch looking around,
"This is really nice, I never really got to look around in here before.." he says.

I smile at him, as he stands up.
"Now, I wanna see your room." He grins, standing by me now.

"Uh, no thanks." I say, he shrugs going upstairs. I chase after him, he goes into the room. He looks around, silently. I watch him as he looks at the pictures on my dresser and wall.

"Who's this?" He asks, pointing on the wall.
It was my little sister, before all the incidents happen. She grinning in the picture, as I took it.

"That's my little sister, Sofia." I smile at the picture.

He looks at me, "I didn't know you had a sister.." he says. 

I nod sitting on my bed. He looks at the other pictures, then cracks a smile. "Is this you?" I walk over beside him. Seeing a picture of me, about ten maybe.

I was holding a microphone to my lips, with a small smile. Then I remember when I used to sing to myself in my bedroom, as my parents complimented me when they happened to hear my voice. I snap out of my thoughts to answer his question.

"Yeah.."

"Do you like to sing?" He asks, still looking at the picture.

I nod hesitantly,  because it was the truth. I haven't for awhile since everything happened.

"You should sing for me sometime-" his gaze fixed on my guitar sitting on the corner of my bed. "..and play the guitar for me." He finishes. I shrug, sitting back on my bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" We both agree watching a movie while eating pizza.
I didn't know it but I fell asleep, om his shoulder.

○●○●

"Mom, I'm sorry...I didn't know that would've happen.." I cry.

She shakes her head, angrily.
"it's all your fault. Being greedy and selfish. It's your fault, I'm ashamed to call you my daughter. It's your fault." She screams, pushing me against the wall.

Tears run down my cheeks, as I run into my room.
It's all your fault..
~~~
"I'm sorry!" I cry, as I wake up. Harry jumps up, and starts rubbing my back.

"What's wrong Camila?" He asks.

Tears slip down my cheeks, he brings me closer to him hugging me. He didn't even know what happened at he was comforting me.

"Camila, what happened?" He asks, rubbing comforting patterns on my back.

"I'm sorry, I scared you. Its- it's..." I start crying and stuttering.

"I had a nightmare." He nods, probably thinking I was stupid.

"You don't have to tell me. But I'm here for you. I promise." He whispers.