Three: Drunk

I started getting ready, I had a light blue dress on, with my hair down. When I finished getting ready, I see Lauren.

"Hey, Camz. I'm my god, your bum looks really good in that!" She giggles, making me laugh. She always had a thing about my butt, always saying I had a big one.

"You ready to go to this stupid party?" I ask, getting into her car. She nods,"Yep, I'm ready to get some boys tonight!" She winks, she hasn't had a boyfriend since high school, I haven't had one ever. I've never had my first kiss. I know pathetic, but whatever. When we arrived to his address,  it was a fucking mansion.

"Holy shit!" Lauren yells. When we arrived the house, was basically jumping to me, the music was so loud. When we walked into the house, seeing drunk teens, sweaty people dancing around.

We walked where there wasn't a lot of people when Niall spotted us. "Hey, you came!" He grins, having a cup in his hand taking a sip.

"So this is what you call a 'few' people, huh?" I ask. He laughs, "Yeah, whatever. Follow me, I want you to meet my friends." Lauren follows actually grabbing onto his hand, making Niall blush.

Aw, such a cute couple. I follow the future couple into this little room, their were a few guys, about ten, and about three girls. They were just sitting around talking and drinking.

"Hey, guys." Niall shouts. He takes us to this four guys. And they were so cute, hot.

One with dark black hair with hazel eyes.

The other brown hair, with blue eyes.

One with brown hair, and brown eyes.

And last but not least, a guy who had of like long hair, he had beautiful emerald eyes. He was freaking hot.....stop it Camila no crushing on any boys while you are here! The four boys stared at us, until the blue eyed one stood up.

"I'm Louis." He grins, he hugs both of us, tightly. He pointed to all of them, saying their names,

"That's Zayn, Liam, and Harry." Liam and Zayn gave us a smile, but Harry stand where he was, staring at me. It's kind of weird, Louis then whispers in my ear,"Don't mind Harry, he's not been in a good mood for awhile."

I nod, towards him, knowing the feeling of not being happy. My phone starting ringing seeing the phone call was from Sofia, I had to take this. "Oh, sorry. Um, I'll be right back." I smile, slightly.

I turn around, hearing whistles, I ignore it knowing what it was. I went outside, my back against the wall of the house, answering it. "Hey, Soph..what are you doing up?" I ask. She giggles,"I wanted to call you, because I missed you." I think she is the only one I will smile genuinely too. Knowing she's alright, is what makes me happy.

"I miss you too, Soph. You gotta get to bed, love you." She coughs a little,"I love you, Mila." We hang up, I sigh sadly, my hand going through my hair in frustration. I close my eyes, tears burning.

"You alright?" I hear a deep raspy voice ask.

I open eyes, seeing it was....Harry?

"Um, yeah. I'm fine." I say.

He rolls his eyes,"Yeah, I know that's a complete lie." He says, making me sigh once more. "Okay, maybe I was."

"Who was you talking to, if you don't mind me asking.."

"That was my little sister." I say, holding back any extra information. He comes closer to me, I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I know your hurt, broken..." He began rubbing my cheek with his thumb. Closing my eyes, Remembering everything that had happened in the past year or so.

"Come to the diner down the street, tomorrow night." He whispers.

I look into his eyes,"Why?"

He then drops his hand, walking back into the house.  I put my hand through my hair, deciding to go back in. I walk back into the room, where Lauren is.

Seeing her completely drunk, what! I was only gone for like ten mintutes.

"Camz, guess what!" She asks, holding onto my arm. I put her arm over my shoulder. Keeping her steady, I look around catching the eye of Harry.

"What Lauren?" I ask. She laughs, "Remember when...um..you,-" She then ell onto the ground. Okay, it's time for her to go home.

"I'll take her home, um? Bye." I get her up somehow, wait I don't have my drivers license yet. Damn.

"Hey, um can someone drive us?" I ask. Niall and Louis, shrugs.

"We can't because we have to stay here." They say. I sigh, seeing Zayn and Liam with two girls.

Harry stands up,"I'll take them." Louis raises his eyebrows in surprise, but doesn't say anything. I lay her down in the backseat hearing her giggle then start snoring. I sit in the passenger seat, as he began driving when I told him her address

"Why did you move here?" He asks after an awkward silence.

"Fresh start." I tell him, fumbling with my fingers nervously. I don't plan on getting anybody's pity.

"You know you can trust me." He says. I scoff,"I just met you, you probably could be crazy or something." He laughs, a two dimples appearing. It was a beautiful sight, I ignored the weird bubbly feeling in my stomach.

"Yeah, your right. But I'm not crazy. Crazy for you maybe." He says, his smile slipping away. As if he was scared of that actually being true.

"Thanks, for driving us." I say, when we arrive. He carried Lauren, into her room. Then comes out, walking towards me. "I hope I'll see you at the diner tomorrow right?" I hesitate, but nod. "Sure I'll come."

"Great, because I would love to get to know you..Camila." He whispers,  why is he I don't even know.

But the way he was looking at me in the eyes, sent a shiver down my spine. He left before i even knew he had walked away.