Forty-Nine: I've Got Her.

Hey, guys! PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE ON THE BOTTOM AFTER THE CHAP. IT'S IMPORTANT
_________________________
Camila's Pov:

(Flashback to before she called Harry)

"Get away from me!" I yell, as he stepped closer to me.

"I don't think I will." He got even closer, then I kicked him in place no guy should wanna be kicked at.

He fell onto the ground in pain. A knife fell put of his back pocket, and I hurried and reached it, almost falling with the chair. I cut the thick rough ropes. But as soon as I got up, the man got up too.

He chuckles,"You're in even more trouble, Camila." He whispers, darkly.

I grab the light, chair. He laughs, "What are you going to do with that?" He continues to laugh, before I raised the chair above my head.
Hitting him, making him fall onto the floor. He was still breathing, but he was unconscious.

I sighed in relief, then I seen a phone. A phone poking out his jacket pocket. I grabbed it dialing, a number.
Lauren's number.

(Flashback over)

The man was still unconscious on the floor, but he started to move a little. Confirming the thoughts of him, waking up very soon.

Harry is on their way here, Camila. Calm down. You will get saved, you won't have to get hurt anymore. Soon, you'll be in his arms again, hearing him tell you "I love you." I smile at the thought of being his arms again, I missed him so incredibly much.

I sigh, then I look around at the window. Maybe I could leave though there? I run towards the window, trying to open it. But it didn't budge. I remembered there was a door, but anyone could be on the other side.

If they see me, they can tie me up again or torture me for knocking out their partner in crime. I was frustrated, I didn't know what to do.

I hated this. I want to go home, I want to be protected. I don't want to be here. I screamed, at the thoughts. I can't take it here, my breathing hitched when the door opened.

It was Tyler.

"Hey, Dave. Did you get her to talk?"He asks, then looks at me In shock.

I grabbed the chair, he walks closer to me. "What the hell did you do?!" He yells, I did the first thing that came to mind.

I hit him with the chair.

He falls onto the ground next the guy, now I know the name of, Dave. "Why am I hitting everyone with chairs?" I whisper to myself.

But I do know, if he got up. I'm going to have to hit them with the chair again. You probably think I'm crazy. I'm just trying to defend myself, people you should be proud of me.

The door, was wide open. I look at the door, in disbelief.

I was about to run out, when I thought
What if someone else is in the house too?

Are you going to hit them with a chair too?

Damn, even my mind is smart talking me. I roll my eyes, my stupid thoughts, my stupid worries. I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

Well, I could stand here and keep hitting these men with chairs or take a risk and run out. But I knew that, soon that could team up on me, and grab the chair from me.

That's when I made my decision. I ran. I ran from all the pain, from Tyler and Dave.

I kept running, but then I bumped into someone. Then I knew I must've made an mistake of running.

Harry's Pov:

We think we found the building, it was surrounding my trees and mountains and had a bus top across the street.

This had to be it.

My girl has to be here.

I look over at the guys, they were backup.
They stayed behind me, while I busted the door open. But to my own sadness, it was quiet. I looked around, not seeing anyone. I sighed, but then heard a huge crash.

I turned around, when I heard a door slam.
I walk faster towards sound, I told the guys that I'll go by myself. That's when a running figure ran into me. I recognized the same chocolate brown long hair, wearing the familiar hoodie- my hoodie - I sighed in happiness.

I stopped her from running any further. She was in my arms again. "Harry." I hear her voice lightly say.

I smile, bringing her face closer to mine. Kissing her softly, and passionately. She responds instantly, I pull away.

"Camila, let's get out of here." I say, I pick her up bridal style, noticing she was in pain. The guys, looked at me happily before they ran back to the car.

I sat her down next to Lauren. Lauren gasps, hugging her. Camila smiles, I missed her smile.

I missed her in general. But the only thing on my mind, was that I got her back.

READ THIS PLEASE THANKS.
Hey guys! I hope you guys like this story, and I've decided that I am making a sequel, called 'finding you' breaking and healing is ending after a few more chapters. At first I wasn't going to have a sequel, but then I realized there is still a lot to be told for their story. But it would fit for a sequel. You guys might hate me, at the ending of this book. Because I'm not ending it in the best way, but promise the sequel will make up for it.