Fifty-Two: Keeping You Safe.

Camila's Pov:
I'm leaving Lauren's house, as Niall drives me to Harry's flat. I was nervous about Harry wanting to 'talk' to me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. If it was going to be a bad thing.

I arrived to his flat, thanking Niall before opening the front door.

"Harry?" I ask, as I shut the door. He walks into the room, giving me a nervous smile. I look at him, weirdly.

"Hey, Camila." He says, then walks closer to me.

Pushing out lips together, I was in shock at first before I actually started to respond to the kiss. It was filled me with passion and love. It was slow and perfect.

He had his finders right above my waist, touching the revealed skin of my stomach. I smile into the kiss, as he lightly tickles my skin.

He pulls away, stepping back from me.

"Camila, you know how I've been thinking about ways to keep you safe?" He asks, I nod remembering him telling me.

"Well, I've got a way were you would be safe, from everything. You wouldn't get hurt anymore, you would be okay. That's the only think I want for you, I want you to be happy and safe. I don't want you getting captured, and getting hurt by people. If I did this, then it wouldn't ever happen again. I want-" he stops, as debating if he's going to say it or not.

"I want you to forget me. I want you to move out of this area, if we're not together, then you won't be in danger. You'll be safe." He says, I didn't want to believe it.

He's breaking us apart, just because of this?

He's wants to keep me safe, but I can't do this.

"W-What? Harry, I can't forget you." I say, tears stinging in my eyes.

He doesn't meet my eyes, "I can't and won't forget you. I love you, Harry. Why would you break us apart, just over keeping me safe. What about you staying safe?" I ask, I was just confused and hurt.

I didn't even expect this..at all.

"I want you safe, because I care about you." He finally speaks up.

I sigh,"If you cared about me, you wouldn't be breaking us apart. You'll be doing everything to keep us together." I reply, as a tear falls from my eye.

He looks at me, his face softening, but then as if he knew he would give in, he looked away.

"I guess, we're over right? This whole thing is over," I continue, in disbelief.

A new set of tears, filled my eyes.

"I love you, Harry." I say, softly.

He doesn't reply, I shake my head getting more hurt by each second that passes by.

"I remember when we first me at the club, and what you said to me." I say, he finally looks up, at me.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"You told me that I was hurt and broken. But you know, you fixed me. You healed me. I fallen in love with you, but now all you're doing by this, is breaking me." I finish, he looks at me emotionless.

I shake my head, grabbing my phone. About to walk out the door,

"I love you." I whisper, before I walk out the front door.