Fifty-Five: Exploring

I was sitting in my room, as I seen that I still had things to pack. I'm leaving to get on the plane, in a few hours. So I have I to finish quickly.

I couldn't believe, that I've been here for not even a year yet. But now I'm leaving. I feel like I've given up on something.

I ignore the weird feeling, finishing up with the packing.

Afterward, I was planning on exploring England a bit more before I go.

But I would have to have someone with me, as neither of the guys would let me go by myself. I take a quick shower, changing into jeans and a sweatshirt that said, Gangsta of love. On it.

(A/N: you guys know that classic Camila shirt, she used to wear A LOT. Well, if you're a harmonizer then you know lol.)

I sigh, looking around my room. I'm gonna miss this, and England. I finally got used to it. Lauren walks into the room, "Wanna explore England?" She asks, I nod leaving the house with her.

"Niall, said that we could by ourselves. Since its not just one of us, and he gave me some tips on how to defend ourselves." She grins, I nod with a light smile.

Her grin fades noticing I wasn't my usual self. Then it seemed to dawn on her, as her eyes flashed with realization.

"Okay, wanna get some ice cream? I know this amazing place." She asks, I give her a grin before her joining me.

~
"I love you, Camila. So much. You're mine, and I'm yours." He whispers against my lips.
"I love you, Harry. I'm yours, you're mine." I kiss back responding to the kiss.

His hands roam under my shirt. His fingers lightly tickling the skin of my stomach.

I giggle, against his lips. I felt him grin, "Perfect." He says.

Before my hands were on end on his shirt, as he took it off. When-
~
"Camila!" Lauren exclaims, I snap out of my daydream.

It wasn't real.

Stop, Camila. You have to forget him.

You have to.

I can't.

I love him.

"Yeah, Lauren?" I ask, she shakes her head. Continuing to eat her ice cream.

Harry's Pov:

Camila.

Camila.

She's the only person on my mind. I miss her so much. But I have to do this for her. I have to keep her safe, alive.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if she died or anything along the lines of that.

I missed her beautiful laugh, her personality and her brown eyes. I missed her.

But this is what had to to be done.

Even if it caused the best thing to ever happen to me, walk away from me.
____________________________

PLEASE READ, THANK YOU!
Hey, guys. This is the official last chapter, of breaking and healing. I hope you guys liked it! There is going to be an epilogue after this. I hope you liked this story. Thank you to the people, who voted each chapter. Please comment your thoughts of the story. Thanks, for the support.