Twenty Eight: Following.

My eyes were probably red from all the crying I was doing. As Harry rubbed my back soothingly,

"What happened?" He asks. I sigh, sniffing a little. "A bad dream. I'm sorry for waking you.." I reply. He shakes his head,"it's fine, Camila." He kisses my cheek softly.

Leaving it tingling and the touch. I blush, a little. Causing him to chuckle,"You're so cute, Camila." I smile, for the first time after crying. "Harry. Seriously. " I say, blushing. He laughs,"I don't see what I'm doing wrong?" He says, innocently.

I giggle,"Whatever Harry. We need to get back to bed. Or at least try to. Sorry for waking you." I say, laying down. I hear a sigh come from him, as he lays down next to me. "As I said, it's fine Camila." I nod, with a light smile. My tears dried on my cheeks, as he kisses my cheek softly.

He beings me closer to him, wrapping a tight grip on my waist. As I heard his breathing slow, as he slowly fell asleep.

○●○●○●

I wake up the bed being more roomy than before. I shivered as I felt the coldness awaken me. I look over seeing Harry, gone. I sigh, still wanting his arms around me. I get up, groaning. I was about to open the door, when I heard loud talking outside the door.

I put my ear to the door, seeing what was up. "What are we going to do then!?" I hear a voice say, frustrated. I recognized the voice to be Harry's.

"I don't know, Harry. But we have to figure it out soon. He's already suspicious of us, we have to get him thinking we are still on his side." I hear a strong irish accent say.

Niall.

I hear a loud sigh, "Alright. Imma go check on Camila." Harry says, me hearing his footsteps come closer.

I gasp silently, jumping back to the bed. Pretending I was asleep. I hear the door creak open, I then heard him come closer. I open my eyes slightly,

"Harry?" I ask, tiredly. He smiles,"Yeah. Um, Lauren is in the living room. If you wanna see her." He says, sweetly. But I seen a weird look hinting in his eyes. I nod, standing up. With a fake yawn, hoping he didn't notice. I hurry towards the living room.

Seeing Lauren, she stands up immediately from Niall. "Hey, Camz." She says, hugging me. I laugh,"Hi." I reply. Harry and Niall were standing there awkwardly,"We're just going to leave; enjoy the reunion." Niall chuckles, Harry nodding. We laugh slightly, we sit down on the couch as they leave. "How are you?" Lauren asks, as she could see something was wrong.

"I'm fine. A bad dream that's all." I smile. She nods,"About your..?" I shake my head,"No, it was about all this cap that's going on right now. I would tell you, but.." she nods understanding. "What about you?" I ask. She shrugs, "Okay? Niall has been comforting me.

I feel a lot better than how I was." She nods. After that we talk about our house, the person, and other things. I laugh, at the joke Lauren made. When I look out the window behind her. I gasp. Lauren turns around screaming. Harry, Niall run in. "What!" They yell in unison. But before we get to respond, it was gone.

We seen the man, I seen in our house. The one that was following me. The man dressed in all black. But something was telling me, that I wasn't going to be safe for long.