Fifty: Finally

I was finally in the arms, of Harry. Finally feelings his kisses on my lips and hearing his loving words towards me.

I've missed this.

I missed him.

But now, I'm back with him. I kiss him on lips, softly. He smile, rubbing my arm soothingly.

I went to the hospital because Harry forced me too. I end up having to get stitches for some of cuts.

They gave me medicine for the pain too. Harry made up some stupid yet funny story to how I got hurt.

The doctor hesitantly believing it.

"I'm going to beat up Tyler. When I see him." I hear Harry, say.

Making me chuckle,"I'll help!" I volunteer.

He laughs, "You told me you knocked out Dave and Tyler?" I nod,

"And how did you do that?" He asks, making me blush.

"Well, you know about that hear I was in. I picked up and hit them both and they fell onto the floor unconscious." I say, he bursts into loud fits of laughter.

I smiled, kissing him again. I was happy, that I was with him again.

I was happy that Lauren was okay, I hope everything stays like this. But I knew it wouldn't.

Harry's Pov:

"Harry, Dave is pissed. He's going to keep trying to get the flash drive. We need a plan, a plan so Camila and Lauren won't get captured and on how we can stop him." Niall rants, making me listen carefully to each word he said.

I couldn't risk letting Camila get hurt again.
I just couldn't.

I loved her way to much.

I cared for her way too much. I would take a bullet for her.

○●○●

I've been thinking, about how I could keep her safe. Ways were she wouldn't get captured, a thought of a few things.

But then one went across my mind, and
I knew what I had to do.

But it's something that would be the last thing, I would ever want to do.

It would break us apart, but keep her safe.

Camila's Pov:

"Hey, Harry. What's up?" I ask him, he's been acting weird.

He looks at me,"Nothing, uh, it's getting late. Lets get to bed." He replies.

I look at him suspiciously, but then I remember that he wasn't in the best mood when I was gone - held captive -
He might be worried that Dave or Tyler would be coming back for the flash drive.

Yeah, it's probably just that. I get in the bed next to him. He wraps his arm around me, pulling my back into his chest.

I sigh, happily. I felt warmth, instead of being locked up in a cold grey room. This feeling, felt perfect.

"Love you." I say, quietly. He didn't answer back for awhile.

He must have fell asleep. But a few minutes later, I heard him whisper,
"I love you."

Hm, I wonder what's Harry going to do?
There is probably going to be three more chapter plus an epilogue. or maybe more than that. Vote and comment, I wanna know what you guys think!!