Five: Amazingly Perfect.

I woke up, my neck and back hurting badly. I look around seeing that I was on the couch. Why didn't Lauren wake me up? Ugh.

"Lauren! I'm so going to kill you!" I yell, groaning as I get up. She walks into the living room, laughing.

"Last time I woke you up, it didn't end well!" She replies, I shake my head,"The only reason I had hit you is because you poured a bucket of water on me!" She shrugs,

"Whatever."

I got up stretched, even though it had hurt my back, neck even more.

"So what do you wanna do today?"

She laughs, "Work. We have to go to work."

I groan, when we arrive to the place.

I got behind the counter waiting for somebody to come up. When a man came up, with a girl wrapped around his side. Must be his girlfriend, she looks like a clingy type.

They ordered, he smiled at me friendly, as the girl glared. Okay, then. I sigh in relief when their stuff had came. I handed it, over taking the money. When I put the money in the register, I then realize I probably looked a mess, my long hair tied in a pony tail. I had no makeup on what's so ever.

I sighed, as put the money in the register. I heard a cough, I looked up seeing Harry.

"Camila?"

"Harry?" I mocked. He smiled, looking down at the floor.

When he finally looked up, he spoke,

"When did you start working here?"

"Since two days ago." I answer.

He nods,"Oh, cool."

"So, why did you come here?" I ask. His face then shows realization.

"Yeah, um. I want...." He then orders, I walk back towards Lauren. "Here." She giggles,"Aw, your boyfriend showed up!"

I roll my eyes,"Not my boyfriend!" I say as I walk back. Harry looks at me in confusion,"Boyfriend?"

I then blush of embarrassment, "Nothing, nothing at all.." I look down.

"Can I ask you something?.." he asks.

"You just did!" I tease, he chuckles nervously.

"No, no. I-I, go out with me tonight?"

I look at him shocked, was I really going to go out with the guy?

Should I say no, or yes?

Three words.

I don't know.

But my mouth spoke before I could even think.

"Yes." He grins, shocked and happily.

I was shocked at my words too,

"Great. I'll pick you up around eight." He asks. I nod, "Okay,"

~

I was in my room, with Lauren. Her yelling and screaming happily about me going on a 'date' with Harry. I still doubt it's a date.

"Just help me get ready!" I yell, making her jump up, and walk into the closet.

She picked out a pinkish dress, a jean jacket. Then started picking out shoes, after she was done, she had a black bow, and diamond earrings. She left the room, as I finished I seen the shoes were heels, I'm not wearing heels.

I slide on my converse. I hear the door open and close down stairs. My hair down, as I put my bow in.

"CAMZ! HURRY YOUR BUM! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" I start blushing knowing he's hearing this.

"SHUT UP, LAUREN! SORRY, HARRY!" I yell, walking downstairs.

She laughs, as I actually see Harry with a grin upon his face. When he looked at me, he looked shocked. "Well, bye love birds." She says pushing us out the door.

"You look...amazingly perfect."