Twenty Seven: Bad Dreams

I blush, at his comment. "Seriously though, this means a lot." I say, sitting my guitar down.

He smiles,"I wouldn't be able to live if I knew you got hurt because of me." He says. I nod, smiling a little.

Then I get a call from Lauren. "Hey, Lauren." I hear her sigh,"Camz, I'm scared I really am." She says. "I know, me too." I say.

"Niall told me what happened at the house. Are you alright?" She asks, concerned.

"Yeah, completely fine." I say, not knowing if it was the truth. We continues to talk, calming each other down. As we both hang up, I look over at Harry. His eyes a dark green- usually a light emerald green- his mouth pulled into a tight frown.

"I'm sorry, Harry." I say. He looks over at me, without any emotion. "For what?" He asks.
"For all of this, I guess." He still looks at me. "Its not your fault at all, if any thing it's mine. I got you in danger, I should be just left you alone. But I guess I just couldn't help myself." He whispers.

I look at him in confusion, "What do you mean, you couldn't help yourself?" I ask. He sighs, standing up. "Meaning that I like you more than a friend, strong feelings for you. That I didn't know about until it was too late.." My heart was beating fast in my chest. He gets closer, raising his hand to rest on top of my cheek.

"But a girl like you, is once in a lifetime." He says, leaning in. For a slow, passionate kiss. His hand caressing my cheek, other around my waist. Mine wrapped around his neck, after the very few kisses we've shared. This one has to be my favorite, it felt so..different.

As if he was trying to explain things though the kiss. When I pull away, I whisper against his lips.

"The feeling is mutual." He must've remembered me saying that. As he chuckled, "You're amazing Camila." He says, giving me a slight peck on the lips. I blush, "Harry." I sigh, he smiles. "It's true."
○●○●○●

"I'm tired." I yawn, as I stand up from the couch. He chuckles lightly,"You're cute." He says. I blush, as he leads me to his room. I fall into the bed, as he gets in next to me. "Goodnight, Camila." He says, I smile.
"Night, Harry." I whisper, as I felt him lay a soft kids on my neck.
*dream*
I was in an alley, when I heard footsteps.
Coming closer and closer I didn't know what to do. That's when I seen who was facing me. A unfamiliar man, he had looked around late thirties. He was very buff, too buff. He had tattoos all around his body, his hair dark brown. He looked at me with devious eyes.

"Darling, did anyone tell you that curiosity killed the cat?" He says, with a smirk. I back away from him, my back hitting against the brick wall.

He chuckles,"There's no way to go now, Darling." He whispers.

Before he could do anything I heard a yell of my name.
"Camila!" The person yelled again, coming closer. I could see it was Harry.

"Dave I'm warning you, get your hands off her." Harry says, coldly. The man chuckles,"And what are you going to do?" Harry comes by my side, grabbing me. The man, shrugs his shoulders. As he pulled out a gun, from his jacket. I screamed slightly, scared. Harrys face drops, with fear. But when he looked at me, he tried to stay confident.

He whispers to me,"Run, Camila. Please." He pleads. The man raises up his gun, "No, I can't. Harry! I'm not. We run together. What happen to us protecting each other?" I say, crying.

The man laughs,"Hurry the fuck up with this crying shit." Harry looks at me,"I'm protecting you. I promise I'll see you again, alright. I-I lov-" He says. Before I could do anything, a gunshot went off. The man I loved was laying on the floor in his own pool of blood.
*dream over*
I wake up crying, Harry jumping up. Asking what's wrong, the only thing I could answer with was my crying sobs echoing though the room.