Twelve: Confessions & Mocking.

The doorbell rings, and I look at Lauren.
"Are you ready for this?" She asks, with a grin.

She fixes my hair, dusting off my dress jokingly. She pushes me towards the door, I open it seeing a cute Harry.

"Hi, Harry." I smile, as I step outside with him.

"Hey." As we walk towards his car he quietly says,"You look beautiful, Camila."

I blush, "Thanks Harry. You don't look too bad yourself." I look down at my at my fingers fumbling with them.

He stops in front of a pretty restaurant, as we walk inside we sit at a booth by a window.

As we talk and enjoy the food. I see him a of a sudden get really distance.

"I don't want to seem rude. But why do you do that?" I ask. He looks at me.

"We get all close and everything. Then you kind of shut me off, I probably seem clingy or something now. I'm sorry, I'm just curious." I say, looking down at the table.

He sighs, "I'm sorry, Camila. It's just I'm not the best with relationships. I went though something awhile ago. I guess I'm not quite over it yet." I nod.

"Why do you always have have a sad look on your face?" He asks.

I look at him, curious.

"What?"

"I mean, you always seem to- when we're not talking you seem be thinking about something tragic, as if your guilty."
He looks at me, the same look I had shot at him, seconds ago.

I shake my head,

"I guess I went though something too, awhile ago." I say, looking at him in the eyes. It was a connection, as if we both felt each others pain or hurt that same hurt feeling.

After dinner, I get a text from Lauren.

"Hey Camzy, I'm not home. I left with someone,  and I think u left your set of keys at home..is it alright if u stay at your boyfriend Harry's tonight? ;)" she didn't, oh my gosh she freaking did.

"I can't believe you Lauren!! I'm so going to get u!! He's not my boyfriend!!!" I text back. I look at Harry as he drives.

"Um Harry can I ask you something?"

"Lauren left, and she told me to ask you of I could stay at your place tonight? It's fine if you say no." I say, looking down.

He chuckles, "Yeah, no problem. I wouldn't say no." He looks over at me with a certain emotion I couldn't describe.

I smile happily, towards him. He stops in front of his place as he unlocks the door, and we both step in. "Hey Harry, when I stayed over here when I drunk and everything. Where did you sleep?" I ask.

"On the couch." He smiles.

"Now I feel really bad. You didn't have to do that." I say giving him a look.

"You didn't have to ask, now I did it because I wanted to." He says.

"Okay, Mr. Sassypants, where am I sleeping at then?" He laughs slightly, he leads me to the room I was in before.

"Where are you sleeping?"

"On the couch." He grabs a pillow for the bed. So this is his bed okay, makes more since. Sorry, I'm very slow.

"No, I'll sleep on the couch. You sleep in your bed." I say, grabbing his pillow. Sitting it back down on his bed.

"No, Camila." He points at the bed, telling me to sleep there.

"No, Harry." I mock.

He looks down, I could see his facial features shaped into a grin. "Okay, if you don't sleep there, I won't sleep there either." I say, with a smirk.

Laying on the hardwood floor.

"Ooh, comfy." I lie. He laughs,

"Get up, Camila. How about we both sleep in the bed then. I don't want you sleeping on the floor."

I nod, "Okay, I'll agree to that." As we both lay down.

He turns the light off, as of now I couldn't see a thing. He wraps the blanket over the both of us. I didn't even notice it, but we both got closer to each other.

I was cuddled up into his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

It felt...right.

"Goodnight, Camila." I felt a kiss, on my cheek. I was blushing,

"I know you're blushing, Camila." He whispers. I blush even more,

"Night Harry."