𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄━author's note༊

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲❞

Hey loves! Thank you so much for choosing to read my story! I really appreciate it :)

About this story:

✯The story starts off in their third year because I can't make them do sh*t in the first two years.

✯And also Harry gets ultra mega hot in third year so I know y'all won't complain ;)

✯There's a tiny prologue though, to give y'all an idea about what happens when Y/N comes to Hogwarts.

✯AND ALSO please don't judge my book by my third year, it gets SO MUCH BETTER from fourth year and so on, trust me✋🏽

✯This story is fully based on the books, with some of my favorite/iconic dialogues and scenes from the movies at some places.

✯Violence, Swearing, and Trauma warning.

✯No smut or lemon. Please don't ask for it cause I am just not comfortable writing those stuff-

✯Lots of fluff though so I think that will make up for it? O_o

✯I have three OCs and they're kind of important in this story, they're here to make it more ✨spicy✨

✯You can see who they are while I do the "cast" thingy at the end of this AN.

✯I'll be doing third person POV a lot so that you can see both Y/N's and Harry's thoughts. But I'll do separate ones too.

✯I always mention which POV I am doing at the top so don't worry.

Now let's talk about Y/N.

✯She. Is. Not. Your. Resident. Damsel. In. Distress. Main. Character. Who. Cries. And. Waits. For. The. Hero. To. Come. Save. Her.

✯Miss gurl would literally punch you in the face if you breathe the wrong way towards her. And I mean that quite literally.

✯That's probably her big weakness, she's the MOST IMPATIENT PERSON in the whole wizarding world.

✯Mess with her or her friends and that'll be the last thing you do.

About Harry's and Y/N's relationship:

✯Ooohhh y'all ain't ready for this.

✯It's not a slow burn but it's not a fast burn either, does that make sense?

✯Their relationship is a big complicated emotional rollercoaster and y'all better buckle up for the ride.

✯I guess that's all about the story???

✯oh and two fancast credits to SiriuslyRegular "Have a biscuit, Potter."

✯Sooooo get your popcorn out and enjoy this book! I just need to do something before we go and meet the cast.

✘I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters or storyline and all credits goes to she-who-must-not-be-named even though Dobby and Hagrid wrote the books together. I most definitely don't own YOU but I do own the OCs, dialogues, and the plots that I've created. All hail King Dobby and King Hagrid for creating the books✘