Safety is fun

Barbara : Well well well you are as good as ever I see!

Jamie : Ah What do you mean?

Barbara : C'mon don't be shy. You work at gem's school, setting stages and even a mailman. I'm surprised you don't get tired...

Jamie looked at her, his eyes sacks really downing.

Barbara :... Or not? Have you slept much lately?

Jamie : Huh? Ouh o-of course. Sorry I just run around too much.

Barbara : Kid I think you should take a time out for a while. Tell you what? You can go home today and get some rest and I'll deal from here.

Jamie : Are you ure? I can still help...

Barbara : You will ...later but now your body should get some rest

Jamie sits on the beach shore

He was running around for his job, to lesson, to house so didn't had the time to spend it here.

Funny...it's been a while. Months maybe?

Jamie 'Maybe I should use my time'

He made a phone call to his parents

(On the phone )

Jimmy : Hey there son! It's good to hear your voice!

Jamie : Hey dad good to hear you too.

Jimmy : You sound tired...you okay?

Jamie : Yeah I'm bit overworked but don't worry, I'm taking a break at the moment.

Jimmy : Good to hear heard you were at Kansas some time ago so did it pan out?

Jamie : That was a year ago dad and it didn't but I'm compensating way more so it's fine. By the way, how's mom doing?

Jimmy : She's okay, your mother is as energetic as eve-...

Rachel : My baby! I'm so glad you called us!

Jamie : H-hi mom.

Rachel : How is my boy doing?

"It's good really. Life here is never boring"

Jamie said as he patted his back, that scar is still aches a bit but softened to degree

Rachel : Really? Any girl on mind recently~?

Jamie: Moom!

Rachel : What? Is it too much for a mother to see her future daughter in law ?

Jimmy : Now Rachel calm down. I'm sure one day we will...

Jamie blushed slightly "Okay I gotta go bye"

He turns off the phone "well that could've gone better"

He also thoguht why Garny doesn't spy on him at the moment but then remembers that she went to little homeshool at his request. She's pretty persistent

Steven :Wait Onion!

Jamie turnd around to see his friends Steven , Pearl and Garnet running after what seemed to be Onion fluting with gems following him.

He immediately jumped up and ran up to them

Jamie : What's going on?

Steven : Well me and Pearl were babysitting Onion for Vidallia but then I took him with us to Garnet's geminar on alternate timelines but now he leads to who knows where they are going!!!

Garnet : Another regular day for us!

Pearl: That child is out of control!

Jamie 'well onion can be a little creepy sometimes so I can't really say anything'

Onion continues making flute sounds with some grass and the Gems follow him across the cityadn forest all the way to the cliff. The grass flies off a cliff and the uncorrupted gems are following it

Panicking The CG's dispute over what fusion of Steven should rescue them ...but no bad thing happened.

The gems nearly fall off the cliff following it but were then stopped by a strange figure or as Jamie could recognize a scarecrow. Onion and the gems stand back as they looked on at the creature. It had a red pumpkin as a head. It wears a dark brown coat, as wind floats around it in a menacing tone.

When the gems reached them, they were in surprise as the pumpkin barked while scarecrow responds "Stay back!"

The voice belongs to their friend

Steven : Otto? Pumpkin?

Jamie : Wait why are in that dress?

Otar : What dress? This is a scarecrow made to secure anyone who decides to go half way down the cliff...or in case something of tsunami level happens. Ouh don't worry, little vegetable can leave if she wants...

Amethyst : Ouh man CUT!!!CUT!!!

_______________________________

Jamie : Wait so you were making a dove commercial again?

Sunstone : Yeah Rebecca said we can help to show an important life lesson with a good old tv screen!

Speaking of which *turns to the uncorrupted gems* hey shouldn't you kids be at your guitar lessons?

Jamie : This was the weirdest stunt I've seen so far... I think

Sunstone : Hahaha if you think this is weird, wait till ya hear about our fun with Uncle Grandpa once.

Pearl : I'd rather not remember that... man uncle okay? We'll play volleyball now, wanna join?

Jamie : haah sure why not

Now that volleyball was mentioned, Jamie was reminded of something

"Hey did anyone see Volleyball? I haven't seen her since we ...you know?"

Pearl looked at him, a bit curious "To be honest I didn't see her too after that, but I'm sure she's fine. We went through very much together"

Amethyst : I hope she's okay

Jamie 'I hope so too'