From coup to chaos

Bismuth expected incinerators and rejuvenators but gas attack and crazy driven humans? That’s a surprise. Someone definitely gave them new ideas.

She begins to worry what else they have in store, they must understand simply raiding the palace won’t do. So gotta expect some more outlawed weapons from era 1 and 2.

All while simultaneously trying to keep Sabina safe because right now she’s acting rather aggressively, Kevin tried to help but unfortunately he got handled quickly. He even spit some blood after he was hit.

Sabina wasn’t exactly herself now, looks like chemicals are taking effect. Her eyes were now with yellow pupils.

She got somewhat stronger though if she managed to make Bismuth struggle. Not enough to beat her though.

The others aren’t much help either as those who’ve been gassed also start causing mayhem with others trying to calm them down and Smokes around are complicating things.

Can’t see from where attacks come from.

And that’s exactly what happened as something exploded behind her, Sabina got away somewhere and Bismuth looked to see some robots targeting her with projectiles and lasers not to mention using their mass to crush her..

Then there is a sudden tremor felt around her as she hears a loud banging coming from certain direction, she didn’t like the sound of that so she ran passed the robots grabbing whoever she could find before a big piece of rock rammed through the halls, taking out the robots. She really hoped Sabina made it out of the way...
______________________________

A team telephone conversation

Amethyst – Pearl! How is it where you are?!

Pearl – Amethyst no need to scream! And it’s manageable for now! Is it stable on your end?

Amethyst – Well, I trying to calm people around here! This smoke stuff apparently given them bad taste! Plus some gems started attacking us too! And they are using cool machine guns!

Pearl – Firearms!? So they are not necessarily trying to capture us!

In times like these, cellphones are quite useful.

Peridot – Those turncoat clods ! Squaridot just turned on me! And lazulis indiscriminately target humans and us!And many lazulis just flipped sides!

Lapis – We are outnumbered but never outclassed! For now, we should find those in charge of this attack! By the way have any of you found Steven?!

Bismuth – Everyone! This is Bismuth! There is no big chunk of a building crashing into the ballrooms! Be careful and get the stars out of there ASAP! Grab as much people as you can!

Peridot – What?

Peridot dodges a debris Squaridot throws at her as she directed it back at her.

A tremor is felt around her as Peridot sees a something like a big wall coming to where she was.

Peridot – HOLY SMOKES!

___________________________
Regina launches multiple swords and shards of water balloons Black Quartz (Jasper/Steven Fusion Sassper ).

BQ forms a spiked bubble around them as they rolled ahead at them.

Regina formed an army of water gems swarming them but BQ then produced pink flames out of her hands and snuffed out many of them.

Aquamarine then flies multiple swords and shards of her own while BQ is distracted only to be met with Jasper’s crash helmet.

BQ – What a pathetic display! Are you even trying to beat me?!