Incredible Gems Ch12 Pt3

Lapis took hold of the great green beast, trying to hold it down with water chains from a lake but the vile creature clapped it's hands, sending massive waves against the water gem.

Bismuth, who was buried in the ground, finally got out and jumped towards it, knocking it to the ground but the creature retaliated and kicked Bismuth off before it went for the big rock nearby

Lapis: PUMPKIN!

The said pumpkin dog then ran away as fast as she could from the raging monster that threw the boulder in pumpkin's direction. But Jasper was quick enough to move her out of the way "You need to be faster than that monster!"

That only made it more angry as the monster roared 'GRAAAAAAHHH' and smashed it's hands to the ground with big force, creating cracks before the monster heard screams coming little homeworld and went straight to the source of these screams.

Bismuth: HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

Lapis: It's going for little homeschool! C'mon!

Things just got even more complicated and in this critical situation a quartz soldier had one thing to think about 'Why did I get mixed in all of this?'

Good morning to Jasper although Jasper does not like that. Jasper's entire existence was full of two things: battle and hardships.

Jasper is not your typical quartz. She had a certain viciousness which seperated her from other Quartz soldiers and in her mind, strength means everything but right now she isn't so firm in that.

It all began three years ago found herself in a very confusing and somewhat scary situation after being healed by the diamonds, she sees Steven, whom she believes to be the disguised Rose Quartz hanging out eith the diamonds? And not too long after, she had to form and process the fact that Ros was her leader Pink Diamond whose gemstone Steven has but he isn't her diamond.

Jasper was shocked as the person she wanted to avenge for all these years was her very enemy she despised.

She refused to think like this and wanted to take her mind off of this, to feel something better than a conflict swirling in her mind.

At this point she was still obssesed with all those corrupted scars and fusions so she needed someone at her side.

In her mind, since everyone is now so forgiving , she can have some fusion chance with a certain gem and it definitely was NOT Steven or Amethyst though Jasper felt strange at little quartz acting non hostile to her after everything (and calling her 'sis' which she still didn't understand).

Instead Jasper went to one gem she had a very rocky relationship in the past: Lapis Lazuli.

Jasper approached Lapis of course and tried to cut up a conversation, trying to gain forgiveness to reclaim theor fusion as Malachite. And let's just say that not only lapis would't go along with this, she won't even want to talk to Jasper which is an understatement due to some previous toxicity between them. That's not easy to move on from so she doesn't plan to make amends.

Jasper however just won't have it and was very persistent which didn't help, it only made Lapis even more scared. But before things get worse a certain rainbow gem warriot intervenes.

Bismuth doesn't have tolerance for harassment, especially if it involves her friends. Bismuth grew closer to Lapis and Peridot over the events of their adventure to homeworld and constructing homeschool together over the old barn place.

And before anyone knew it, the two gems were throwing hands but sadly for Bismuth, Jasper is a very skilled fighter as a kindergarden quartz.

So it was the close battle but ultimately Jasper got the upper hand and poofed Bismuth. Jasper then picks up and squeezes the gem but looks at a frightened Lapis and walks away unable to feel any point from all of this, dropping Bismuth.