Romance Dawn Ch9 (DayColors)

PIXELCAKE X PANDABATMAN9 X ELLAGVA 
-----------------------------------
Jamie POV 

It was a beautiful day out here, though a bit cloudy and when I was visiting Pearl for a little help it began to rain. I wasn't really optimistic to get wet so I decided to stay for a while until the weather gets better. 

Amethyst: Well well looks like we are her all together aren't we P?~

Pearl: Amethyst please. Let's be polite with my-uh I mean our little mailman!

Jamie: Pearl just Jamie would be fine. 

Pearl: Is your spine okay? After that ncident wth Citrine?

Jaime: Well it does hurt at times but I'm slowly starting to heal. Wher's Garent and Moonstone?

Amethyst : They are off at Homeschool trying to have a lesson through rain. Anyway little mailman what do you want our help with~

Jamie: Uuh I-I came so that Pearl could help me with my script. You can join too if you want?

Amethyst: Cool! I can guide an awesome story for once!

Pearl: What is this story about anyway?

Jamie: Well it's about friends of strong warriors, those who were betrayed. Those who try to change their ituation so that no one dies. Let's just say things got extreme between old friends. 

The two gems were intrigued as they remembered their experience with other gems in the past including Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth. And they also remembered how they act with each other, it was not friendly all the time.

Amethyst: Well I guess we can understand that.

Pearl: All too well. 

Jamie: Really but aen't you friends? I can understand the Diamnds and Homeworld but you and Amethyst are close.

Pearl: It wasn't always like this.  

Jamie: Well maybe you should tell me what happened. Since we are now-

Amethyst: Romance Partners~

Jamie: Y-yeah maybe that can give me some new ideas for the script AND I may get to know you two better.

The two gems smiled as they went to hug the little mailman before they moved to sofa nearby.

Pearl: Well it was 3 years ago, me and Amethyst had an arguement 
-----------------------------

Amethyst: LAY OFF ME WILL YA?!

Pearl: Not until you stop that ridicilous behavior around me! I thought we agreed to put that behind us, for Steven's sake!

Amethyst: *Cried with a forced smile* You jst don't get it, do you?

Pearl: *consufused* Get ...what?

Ame: I LIKE YOU, YOU IDIOT!!...You. But you just don't get it! All you care about is Rose!Even back when she was...back when she was alive! You were using me to get back at her! To get to her like some sort of TWISTED GAME!!

Pearl's eyes widened in shock

Ame: And I fell for it! I was actually stupid enough to fall for YOU!!! You who is too much of a SELFISH JERK to notice anyone's feelings for you!

Pearl then grabbed Amethyst in response "Don't you dare to balme it all on me. Like you didn't have any part in all of this. You KNEW how I was feeling. YOU CRAVED FOR HER ATTENTION JUST AS MUCH AS I DID! YOU FELT JUST AS LONELY AND PATHETIC WHEN SHE FOUND SOMEONE'S COMPANY THAN YOURS! AND YOU LOOKED FOR A SOURCE OF COMFORT WHICH IS WHY THIS EVEN STRATED! So if I'm an insensitive jerk, what does that make you?

Amethyst gritted her teeth as her tears stream down her face and she then grabbed Pearl and they leaned in for a momentary kiss before their lips seperated and Amethyst huggd her friend "We have to stop doing that"

Pearl: I....I'm sorry

Amethyst didn't wanna hear it not now at least "I know" she alked toards the warp apd and teleported away as Pearl went up to Steven's bed lying on it to somehow ease her thoughts.
----------------------------------------------------

Amethyst went back to the place she was created in or how the humans would put it:where she was born. She didn't like the place all very much but it was still her home. A place she owed her existence, it's not perfect but liek Steven said it wasn't always bad either.

She then sat on th boulde nearby and looked at the stars in the sky, she remembered watching them with Rose. She began to slowly tear up again....that is until she felt something on her nose. It was cold, but small. She looked at the sky which was now covered with clouds 

Amethyst: SNOW....

Little quartz was reminded of the time she saw snow first time years ago

'Yong Ame: Aww~ what do they call this Rose? It's so cool.

Rose: It is called 'snow', it's pretty right Amethyst?

Y!Ame: Yeah so pretty *catches a snowflake* I take it! Wha? Ah...it melted away

Rose:  Huhu - Amethyst we can still see it while still on earth

-------------------------------

Amethyst teared up but thistime it was out of happiness at a decent memory of her friend. "Ha ....Rose. Yeah indeed."

She then looked at the warp pad and eventually teleported back home where she saw Pearl sleeping with another holo dream out of her head. 

"Naptime huh? What are ya dreamin now, P?
  some wish fullfilment part?"
Dream was about her and Pearl in the old days with Garnet and Rose beside them "Hey isn't that....

She was smiled at the vision and layed next to Pearl "you nerd. Don't sweat it, nothing's changed. I'm still here for you aren't I?"

---------------------------------

Amethyst: Well that's basically that. Didn't give ya much ideas, did it?

JAmie: It actually did, thanks for a godo inspiation and....that explains that kiss you made with Pearl back there.

The three wee silent for a moment 

Jamie: But don't worry. I'm not against open relationships that is if you feel mutually too.

The two smiled and held his hands in theirs 

Pearl: You are a good friend Jamie. 

Amethyst: Thansk for listening out man

Jamie: Hey what are close ones for?