So far so good

Spinel 'AHMY STARS! THAT WAS SO STUPID!AHHH!'

She knew she'd be embarassed but she has to a bit it was the other way around. It's not gems she's embarassed with and humans...are rather caring.

She mentally sighs 'Talk about rude...guess that peridot isn't alone on that. I gotta apologise to Jamie lat-'

Suddenly something flashed in her eyes a few times as she "Gah what the!?"

It flashed again and again before Spinel grabbed the one who does it

She is holding him upside down

"Wow what a rare alien!"

Spinel rubs her eyes as she looks at him, it was a human again with some glasses and yellow curly hair

"Hi there you must be Spinel! Honored to meet you!"

He points his phone at her, photo shooting and flashing again

Spinel *annoyed* - Why you!

Steven - Wowowowoa Hey there Spinel!

Steven stepped in just in time

Steven - Can you please put him down?

Spinel - Okay but only if he stops donig that

Ronaldo - Doing what? *photo shoots again*

Steven - Ronaldo we'll take pictures later alright?

Ronaldo - Hmmm okay, noted buddy.

He runs off

Steven - Sorry he can be really persistent when it comes to the gems and all.

Spinel - That much is obvious. What even was that thing?

Steven - That's what we on earth call phone. I'll expain it to you in detail when the ball is over.

Spinel - You still have something to tell-

They then see that Ronaldo now starts taking pics of other gems and they are not exactly pleased either

Steven - Oh come on! Spinel I gotta go see you!

He runs off to stop him from getting in trouble

Spinel - *sighs* okay now onto the guests.

"Why hello there Squaridot"

She looks at the gems nearby talking with one another.

Two peridots :

One of them was Peridot of the crystal gems who has lime-green skin and pale chartreuse yellow hair styled into a tetrahedron shape.

The other was the same height but has an olive-green color complexion and chartreuse-yellow hair in the shape of a square.

Four Lazulis :

One has the frizzy hair and the butterfly wings (Rock Lapis)

The second one had skin of light violet than traditional blue (Purple Lapis)

The third one was shorter, same height as Peridots and had longer hair (Lil Lazuli)

The final one was Lapis from the crystal gems who wears a backless, halter crop tank top that is blue on top and navy on the bottom resembling half a star.

And three pearls :

One was Yellow Pearl (Yelena) talking to the pearls that Spinel rejuvenated.