Fist And Sword Ch12 pt4

Jamzuli design inspired by Imaplatypus
Hulk design based on F4 world's greatest hero
________________

Pearl and Amethyst arrive at little homeworld. Once there they talk to the gem trio, with Bismuth patting their pet Pumpkin.

Peridot: So let's summarise. You say that a human that helped us during the injector crisis is now wants to crack us?

Amethyst: Yep that is as absurd as it seems.

Pearl: We are not really even sure of if that is his intention. But Steven said that we can't take any risks. And after what happened with Spinel, I can't say he is wrong.

Bismuth: Hhm well if he does come here to make some trouble, we'll give him our answer.

Lapis: Yeah after all he's just a human. We've faced far worse, believe me I know.

Amethyst: Heh can't argue with that.

Pearl: I do hope you are right.

Pearl felt something clinging to her feet. She looked quickly to see small pumpkins barking "Bawbaw"

Amethyst: Wow hello little guys

Peridot: Baby pumpkins please go back to your position. It's not time for ....wait WHERE IS OUR PUMPKIN?!

Everyone looked around but couldn't see

Bismuth: Aah it seems she ran off somewhere while we didn't watch. Don't worry I'm sure she's OK-

Peridot: Oh no! I'm not leaving pumpkin, not now of all times. Especially with that human clod out there.

Lapis: Alright Bismuth and I will go and find her.
______________

Lapis flew high above little homeschool to look over for her pumpkin.

Lapis was very happy. Not about the part of a danger around her current situation....it's just that nowadays she had the time of her life. She's now free with her friends around, Steven having peace with the diamonds who she no longer had to obey or be afraid of.

She can finally move on from her past in gem war, from the daimond authority as a crystal gem. It was funny and ironic to her at how she once hated to be considered as one due to her either being abandoned or shattered. Now however she couldn't think of a better position she could have had.

Though she did have some bad times in her life like the time, being trapped in that cursed mirror, to be held hostage by homeworld and even fusion struggle with Jasper....

She didn't want to think about the derange quartz after an orange gem poofed Bismuth last time they met. So she was not adamant on working things out and focused on finding Pumpkin.

For them, Pumpkin was what humans would call their 'child' and she was one of the most pretty things that has ever happened to Lapis in all her life in line with Steven, Peridot and Jamie.

Lapis blushed at the last name.

She didn't know what was this feeling she has about him honestly.

The Jamie human was very nice but to have all four original CGs and Moonstone to show such affection especially when two of these four were fusions.

Mr Universe called it a " special charm". Lapis was disturbed but she tried not think too much about that.

It was week ago when she wanted to fly out into the sky and feel the breeze of air. She then saw the camp fire where was Jamie talking with a blonde haired teen

Ronaldo: And then Steven came out with a purple version of me and... who is that??

Jamie: Ouh ah hey miss lazuli