Moon is a beautiful star ch7

ARTIFIZIELL X ELLAGVA

Week has passed since the Injector event.

The town is restored and life was stabilizing once again. People in beach city had many accurances like that so they adaptd and not as horrified as they were once. Nor was Jamie as surprised that new discoveries come every day. Nevertheless life is a little different these days and now they are all safe enough to explore their dreams.

Jamie also commited himself to his theatre studio as an actor. His hardwork gave seeds and his dreams came true though sometimes it may get complicated. This is unfortunately one of those times. After everything that's happened, Jamie came with an idea of a special performance he wanted to carry out for the people of beach city as well as their new gem neighbors. He shared that idea with Mayor Nanefua who approved of the idea and called her grandson Ian Jones Quartey and his wife Rebecca Sugar, two famous show-runners, to come to Beach City and help Jamie with his project. So far it's good, Jamie had a conversatio with the two and they discussed the terms and conditions to work things out. Still Jamie felt nervous as he didn't want to dissapoint everyone if anything goes off bad.

Jamie needed to take his mind on something else so he took a walk around the city on the beach. Looking to the horizon always gave a soothing relaxation to his mind.

Just as he was walking, he saw a stranger on the shores. He could deduce that it was a gem. A tall and skinny gem with a light color scheme. He decided that maybe talking to her gives him courage. 'That did work with Garnet so what not'

He made his way to her "Beautiful isn't it?"

Surprised, the gem turned to look at Jamie who noticed an eye behind her head which surprised Jamie "Wow so you are a fusion....sorry that I walked in like that"

Gem: It's alright human. I was just enjoying the sight here. I always found this to be beatiful...

Jamie: And relaxing right? The horizon view always makes yuo to stop for a moment to help bring you closer to the beauty of the world around us in all its glory. *looks at the Gem* Sorry for being rde my name is Jamie.

Gem: Hello Jamie. I call myself Moostone.

Jamie: *looks at the moon ahead and smiles* Well your name fits the place we both love. It sounds really nice.

Moonstone gently smiled at Jamie's comment but then that turned into sad expression "I didn't do anything as such to be praised"

Jamie: Is here something wrong?

Moonstone: No it's not you. It's just that there are times that don't feel as confident in myself as I should be.

Jame realised that he may have fond someone in the same situation as he is.

Jamie : I understand.

Moonstone looked at him "You do?"

Jamie: I'm sometimes too emotiaonal and get anxious, worried, nervous about everything, like doing something wrong....It's really hard to prove your valor while also trying to keep up with the expectations.

Moonstone: *chuckles* You speak truly. I didn't expect anyone to understand what I feel, let alone a human.

Jamie: Humans are complex beings. We feel sadness, joy, disgust, fear and all other kind of feelings.

The two talked for a while and discovered they have somethings in common. For example their loyalty to their friends and discomfort for their moments of powerlessness.

Jamie: Moonstone can you tell me about yourelf or ...your counterparts? It would be respecful on my part as a friend if I listen to your story.

Moonstone : That is very nice of you. Very well. It was thousand years ago, both of us Orthoclae and Albite were assiged to be the survey unit charged with the exploration and documentation of the uninhabited system XR.